Knorr® Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Mookie M.Knorr® Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Whitney G.Knorr® Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY KNORR #12 in Packaged Meals & Sides

A family favorite, our Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Sides covers broccoli florets with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. An easy way to bring a meal like our Meatball & Pasta Dinner to life.

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's salt content isn't the healthiest but every now and then you want a good side dish to go with a good meal." in 1 review
Crystal F.
I absolutely love these things. They only a 1.00 at Walmart and Kroger. You can do so much with these. I have cooked these as sidings as a meal since my kids are so picky. We have cooked these with hamburger in them and used them as hamburger and helper. We have cut up all kinds of meats with these. I have also had it where it was just a dinner itself. I buy all kinds of these and a lot of them. You can't go wrong with these and really when they are just a dollar. I recommend these to anyone. They have different kind. And top that off you can do so much with these things. They are quick to cook and easy to cook.
Lynn B.
Cheesy with good seasoning. This is quick and easy to make. I’ve added diced ham to the cooked product or eaten as my meal. This goes well with chicken and pork. This isn’t expensive and can be found in most stores. I keep several flavors in my pantry.
Mookie M.
I love this Mac and broccoli it's so good, the flavor is really effective and I love the combination, it's easy to prepare, and really affordable I get mine from, local supermarket, I buy this all the time for dinner , I love the mixture of cheesy broccoli I do recommend this I love it
Taylor S.
My boyfriend and bought this to try as a side dish. We were very pleased. The cheddar really comes through and isn't over powering the brocolii. I like that there's real brocolii in it as well. Definitely will buy it again. It's a cheap side dish that tastes great! It's easy to find as well. Most places that sell groceries should have them.
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
These are so nice to get because they are such a good price. This particular one is my favorite though and I actually just had it last night. It's easy to make too
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are super super easy to make and definitely my go to for my kids when I need to make a quick side for dinner. These ones are our favorite. They taste just like cheddar broccoli. No bad after taste. The only thing i would say was a con would be that they dry out pretty quickly do aren't very good as a left over. But we usually don't have that problem. Great product for the price.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This is a really easy and cheap side that pairs well with any meat. My fiance will not eat any vegetable so the little broccoli thats in this pasta dish works for him. Its really easy to prepare, especially on those nights I am short on time. They have many different varieties which I love.
Catherine T.
Thibodaux, LA
These are a family go to for quick and easy dinner. It's pairs great with chicken, sausage, pork chops. The list goes on and on. You can buy them at your local grocery store but I get them for Walmart for $1. The flavor is pretty good for coming out of a bag but if you're a cheese lover like me, feel free to add some extra.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I love this pasta because it has not only my favorite vegetable but it also has cheese and noodles. I would eat this by myself or as a side dish with chicken. I use this brand for a lot of pasta and rice side dishes that I cook and I love it!
Shannon S.
My kids can't get enough of this pasta side when I cook it for supper. It's makes a great side or a main dish for a quick lunch for the kiddos. I like that I can sneak some type of veggie in without the kids knowing. I will continue to purchase this product
Whitney G.
How do you incorporate Knorr Pasta Sides into dinner time?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
What recipes do you use this with?