BY KNORR #5 in Packaged Meals & Sides

A family favorite, our Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Sides covers broccoli florets with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. An easy way to bring a meal like our Meatball & Pasta Dinner to life.

Knorr® Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta
  • "It's salt content isn't the healthiest but every now and then you want a good side dish to go with a good meal." in 1 review
Julie P.
Cadillac, MI
This is our new favorite Mac n cheese! It's got this tangy flavor that is irresistible! It's great alone or as a side dish. You can also add a small frozen bag of broccoli too. I don't even want regular Mac n cheese anymore! Yum! Knorr® Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli Pasta
Brittany G.
Cheddar Broccoli Pasta tastes great, but cooking with the package instructions almost always leaves me with watery pasta that I have to cook for almost twice the amount of time to end up with a decent consistency.  It can be a meal for one or an easy, cheap side for a meal.  It isn't the healthiest thing out there, but it tastes good.
Taylor S.
My boyfriend and bought this to try as a side dish. We were very pleased. The cheddar really comes through and isn't over powering the brocolii. I like that there's real brocolii in it as well. Definitely will buy it again. It's a cheap side dish that tastes great! It's easy to find as well. Most places that sell groceries should have them.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
A classic quick side for dinner. My fiancé absolutely loves this stuff and for a buck a piece you can’t do much better! It reminds me of when we first moved out together, struggling to adjust to the demand of bills, but always setting down for a home cooked meal together each night.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I’m absolutely addicted to this stuff!! It’s so good and easy to make. You just pop it in the microwave and stir half way through. It’s good for a single meal or a side for a family meal. I recommend.
Stephanie W.
This pasta side from Knorr is my favorite of the variety. It is cheap, easy to make, fast, and makes a good amount for the entire family. We enjoy the taste and usually have at least one of these in the pantry. The pasta side requires milk, though, so I also keep the cheddar and broccoli rice side which does not require milk. Both are tasty but I like the pasta one the best.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
His is such a quick, easy, cheap way to have a good side with a meal. It’s very reasonably priced. That being said it’s not he thickest/creamiest but the flavor is there and my 2 year old loves it so it’s a win. It’s so easy and quick to make on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Cheesy with good seasoning. This is quick and easy to make. I’ve added diced ham to the cooked product or eaten as my meal. This goes well with chicken and pork. This isn’t expensive and can be found in most stores. I keep several flavors in my pantry.
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
We love to make these quick easy sides in my house. I like to get them when they are 10 for $10 at our local grocery store. I will say they are a bit salty and heavy on the sodium but they are so quick and easy I don’t mind having them sometimes.
Jamie B.
This was my go-to cheap dinner in college. For the price, you get a good amount of pasta & it tastes great. By no means is it a gourmet meal, but for ~$1, you can’t beat how much food you get and the ease of making the dish in a dorm room!
Whitney G.
How do you incorporate Knorr Pasta Sides into dinner time?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
What recipes do you use this with?

Amazon