Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli 4.3 oz uploaded by Passion B.Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli 4.3 oz uploaded by Chrissy K.

BY KNORR

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli 4.3 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
I buy these for my son. They are pretty delicious and you can't beat the price being only $1. Good for a fast lunch. I make them on days I don't feel like standing in the kitchen and cooking for a long period of time. I've also tried it without milk and it taste just the same. I highly recommend is pasta.
Evelyn W.
Cheap, quick, and very easy to make! Definitely my favorite knorr side. Goes well with many different meals. Enough in the packaging to be a side for 3 or 4 people. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Morgan P.
Saint Marys, PA
My family loves this side dish from Knorrs. So quick and easy to make and relatively healthy coming from a package. This price is easy on the pocketbook and will exceed your expectations for how simple and tasty it is to prepare. What's even better is there is a recipe of the back of the package that gives you a suggestion on how to make a complete meal out of it with just a couple of additions!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I love that these are so quick and easy, they pare well with all meats and my kids can't get enough of them. The price is just right and the serving size is perfect. I have even been known to turn them into a great healthy lunch for my children by adding some ham chunks and they eat it all with no complaints.
Passion B.
The Knorr Pasta Sides Cheddar Broccoli is so delicious and quick and easy to make. I usually make this as a side with either chicken or salmon. I absolutely love it and my son loves it too.
Danielle R.
Hands down the best flavor there is for the knorr pasta sides. I love how amazing it tastes as well as how convenient it is to make and low cost they are to buy
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
For instant foods this is a pretty good selection. It satisfied my craving for broccoli and cheddar rice. I got my pack from Winco and it was super affordable.
Briana J.
I love cheesy broccoli anything, and this rice is no exception! It's so yummy! It's great for a side dish or even on its own for lunch!
Amber S.
Belleville, MI
This is my go-to when I need a quick side dish. Pairs perfect with chicken and a veggie. Only downside, tends to be a little salty.