BY KNORR

Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Butter & Herb.
Fettuccini in a delicate butter & herb sauce.
With other natural flavor.
Formerly Lipton®.
Cooks in 7 minutes.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Almost always use a Knorr pasta side as a side dish for dinner!" in 1 review
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
These are quick and easy to make for the whole family! Everyone seems to like it and it has such bold flavor. I pair it with perogies and that makes for the perfect dinner! I eat this all the time. It's so simple and cheap. You can't go wrong with Knorr pasta!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
These are so quick and easy to make! My husband always wants a starch of some type with any meal so I find myself using these a lot. They're really budget friendly too so I can always manage to afford some every time we go to the grocery!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
They are so cheap, simple and delicious! The kids absolutely LOVE Knorr pasta, and it is so cheap! I always have at least three bags in the cupboard at all times! You can find it at just about any store as well!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Foodie Expert
Love these noodles they are perfect for some sides to go with meals or if you need a meal for one just cook the pasta for yourself and have a full meal!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky
Very tasty and easy. I'm in college and eat these a lot due to the low price and simplicity. There's not much better one can buy for $1
Krista S.
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
Foodie Expert
super quick and easy for those nights you dotn want to make side dishes from scratch! and super cheap and good for the price
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these. It's perfect for side dishes.Even the kids like it. They are fast and easy which is a plus for me
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville , IN
Foodie Expert
For those nights that you don't have enough time to make a full blown home cooked meal, these noodles whip up quick and go great with chicken or steak!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are great to make as sides or add stuff to it and make it as a one huge meal very good and deffinatly love the taste and everything about it
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ferndale, WA
I love making my food from scratch but let's face it, a busy mom of 3 can't for everymeal. I love keeping this on hand for those hectic days when we need a quick yummy meal. It's easy to prepare and tastes delicious .