BY KNORR

Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Beef Flavor.
Fettuccini in a savory beef flavored sauce.
Formerly Lipton®.
Cooks in 7 minutes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Good source of vitamin A.
See nutrition information for sodium, saturated fat, and total fat content.

Elsa Z.
Stoneham, MA
This is a great side dish. Lots of different variations to choose from. I do have 2 issues - 1 the sodium level is high. 2 for an avg family of 4 you are all getting about 1 1/2 tablespoons for a side. Cost certainly can't be beat but if you have boys who tend to like a little more you will need to cook two bags in that case the price is average with all other side dishes out there. Hope this helps.
Ashley H.
This is the perfect side dish with almost any meal. They have so many different flavors to choose from that could blend well with any meal. It's not the healthiest side dish to make but it is super easy and my husband loves almost all of them. I always advertise when they have a new flavor!
Randi F.
Olla, LA
These are great to have on hand for a quick side dish for supper. My husband and I work full time, sometimes it's hard to cook up a big meal when you're wore out. The kids love this though and they actually taste pretty good. Decent pricing too since they always seem to be on sale at our local grocery store. Lol.
Abbie B.
Yummy!! This is so good with steak or I cook it when I cook pot roast. It is so good. These knorr sides are a great edition. This has such a good beef flavor. The rice is always good.