Knorr Pasta Sides uploaded by bryan v.Knorr Pasta Sides uploaded by Kyz W.

BY KNORR

Every Meal is an Opportunity™. 25% Less Sodium than Original. Cooks in 7 minutes. 0g trans fat per serving. Fettuccini in a savory butter flavored sauce. Same Great Taste! Lipton® sides is delighted to join forces with Knorr®, the flavor experts- and now our name is changing to Knorr® sides. In addition to your family favorites, we ll offer an expanded range of flavors from across the country and around the world. Knorr® is committed to lowering sodium levels and has done this over time, while maintaining the delicious taste your family enjoys. see more...

• Which is your favorite pasta side?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to add to your noodles?13 Answers
Knorr Pasta Sides
  • "I Love the Knorr pasta sides they always taste great and are perfect for add ons to a quick meals I just wish they came in bigger packaging for larger families, we always end up using 2 to have plenty for everyone." in 6 reviews
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Foodie Expert
Knorr Pasta Sides age great when you are in a hurry to get dinner on the table. They have all different varieties. They are easy to prepare and they taste great. They are also cheap to make. I highly recommend this dish.
bryan v.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
I got this on a prime pantry order. We use these types of packaged items numerous times a week. Somehow with the broccoli pieces in it, it seems healthier than plain Mac & cheese.My mom actually had surgery recently & I made this for her and my dad along with some pork chops. They loved it as well as my younger son that had some of it too.It was nice & fresh and hadn't been sitting on a shelf for months and months waiting for someone to buy it.We like many of the Knorr sides and I'm glad we are able to get this one online and save a trip to the store.Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I hope it had been helpful for you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may think of and have a blessed day.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
Knorr brand pasta sides do not taste very good. My roommate used to buy them and they always looked and smelled so good so I would try them and they just taste like chemicals or artificial ingredients. They're really cheap but I would spend more to eat something that tastes decent.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the knorr pasta sides! They are very cheap and easy to make. Best part is that they taste delicious! We eat these once every couple of weeks when we need something quick and easy to make. If you just add a protein and veggies to it, it makes a great meal!
not enough taste to it cooked it long enough and it could have had a little more flavor to it .it is at a good price ya it didnt have a lot of salt to it .but it is suppose be good for you easy to prepare in a short time maybe i might by it again but dont really know
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
I love them these slides soo much!! Its quick and easy when it comes to cooking and yet its soo good. I always have some around just in case im in a hurry and need to make something quick.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
A delicious side dish for dinner or even lunch. So easy to make and you can usually buy them on sale. It is so creamy.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these they are a staple in my house I always keep at least 6 on hand and all the flavors are great
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love pasta sides, they are so good. You can eat them as a side or as a main dish. They are very affordable.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these!!! they're so quick and easy to make and you can add anything to them to make the meal a little more special. and the price is right. i usually always catch them on sale but even if they're not on sale they are still not expensive
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to your noodles?
kathrine w.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Which is your favorite pasta side?