Knorr® Pasta Side Dish Cheesy Spinach Dip

Descubre Knorr® Menu Flavors: Pasta dip de espinaca con queso. Disfruta de esta guarnición de pasta, la cual les da sabor a tus platillos de pasta en el almuerzo y cena.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Pasta Side Dish Cheesy Spinach Dip!
Jennifer H.
franklin , NH
Knorr® Pasta Side Dish Cheesy Spinach Dip uploaded by Jennifer H.
These are the best tasting and soo easy to cook and always on sale can not beat the price and taste is amazing
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,554 reviews
Knorr® Pasta Side Dish Cheesy Spinach Dip uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is soooo creamy I could eat the whole container myself. Doesn't take long to make and goes with anything.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
This is my absolutely FAVORITE flavor of all the Knorr’s pasta sides! The flavor is so rich and the texture is so creamy! This pasta is so good I’ve literally just ate it by itself for supper some nights. If you’re gonna try a Knorr’s pasta side, try this one! You won’t be disappointed!
Sarah W.
Gloucester, ON
Great side for dinner when you're in a pinch! Easy directions to follow and the portion is decent for the price. I like to keep a few on hand just in case.
Court M.
London, ON
This is a really good flavour option in the sides selections of knorr. One of my favourites to add asparagus and chicken to.
Kerilyn H.
Purchased at: No Frills
I love this pasta. I use all water, no milk when cooking and thus have a less creamy version. Great flavour. Perfect as a side dish or main meal.
Ainsley W.
Whitby, ON
My fiancee and I love this stuff and he doesn't usually like anything green or healthy lol! But he will eat this! I think it's a perfect side for anything that you make! We like to have it with hot dogs or even a roasted chicken! We're going to make a chicken Alfredo with the Alfredo Sidekicks sometime!
Holly W.
St, NL
I love these. There is so many delicious flavours but this is one of my favoured choices for sure. They’re perfect to add to mostly every meal! And they’re super affordable
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I really like this flavour of Sidekicks, definitely one of favourites! Delicious alfredo and spinach sauce! The only thing I kind of dislike about it is the pasta, it's thinner than most Sidekicks and they tend to overcook too quickly. But otherwise, tasty & affordable!
Siobhan W.
Knorr® Pasta Side Dish Cheesy Spinach Dip uploaded by Siobhan W.
Most of the sidekick dishes I’ve tried are very good, but they all tend to have the same flaw: they’re quite high in sodium. This one is no different, but unfortunately it’s also lacking a little in the flavour department. It’s not bad, there’s a bit of a spinach taste that I quite liked, but overall I found it quite bland and boring. It’s too bad, because it’s very easy to make and the portion you get is enough for a filling meal or as a side dish for a few people. It’s not terrible, it’s not even bad, but it’s overall quite bland and lifeless.

There isn't really much of a cheese taste either.

PROS
+ Easy to make.
+ Filling.
+ Good as a meal or as a side dish.

CONS
- High in sodium.
- Bit of a weak flavour.

There isn't really much of a cheese taste either.

PROS
+ Easy to make.
+ Filling.
+ Good as a meal or as a side dish.

CONS
- High in sodium.
- Bit of a weak flavour.

Looking for your answer?