BY KNORR #73 in Pasta Sauce

Knorr parma rosa pasta sauce 1.3 oz

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie V.
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
Knorr is a brand that's very used both here in the United States and back home in Colombia. This product brings great flavor to anything you mix it in with. I always make sure to have extra at home!
cassie b.
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
I like knorr products very good and different varities to choose from .I made this side dish with baked chicken and potatoes very good !
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
I use this for Rast pasta and everytime I shop I make sure to buy 4 everytime because it's not always easy to find
Zoe C.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
A great alternative to regular spaghetti sauce. It is one of our favorites in our family. Easy and quick.
Jackie C.
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
It must be getting close to lunch because this looks super good. quick and easy.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
Quick, easy and pretty tasty! Love how simple it is to make and it only takes about 5-10 minutes!
Miranda D.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
This has been one of my favorite pasta sauces for many years, although my local grocer doesn't carry it. I have to buy it out of town so I stock up on it so I won't run out. It has a very rich creamy flavor. It is very quick and easy to prepare so it is good for a fast snack or as a side for dinner. I would highly recommend you try this sauce if you have not. Chances are you will love it just as much as me and my family do. You can not go wrong with Knorr products. they're very good quality.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
One of my favorite pasta sauces because it is so easy and has a different taste. I love it but unfortunately cannot get it at my new supermarket.
Jessica M.
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
These are so good, such a cheap and easy meal to make, or to use as a side dish. They have lots of great selections. I love most of them.
Marie A.
Review for: Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1.3 oz
This stuff is great, easy to make and outstanding taste. The taste is decent, is super easy to make, and is quick if you're in a hurry.