Knorr® Parma Rosa Sauce Mix uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY KNORR

A mouth-watering aroma of tomatoes gives our creamy Parma Rosa Sauce Mix an irresistible Italian flavor. A perfect pink sauce for any occasion, it works wonders in dishes like our Lobster Parma Rosa Linguine.

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie V.
Knorr is a brand that's very used both here in the United States and back home in Colombia. This product brings great flavor to anything you mix it in with. I always make sure to have extra at home!
Miranda D.
Somerset, KY
This has been one of my favorite pasta sauces for many years, although my local grocer doesn't carry it. I have to buy it out of town so I stock up on it so I won't run out. It has a very rich creamy flavor. It is very quick and easy to prepare so it is good for a fast snack or as a side for dinner. I would highly recommend you try this sauce if you have not. Chances are you will love it just as much as me and my family do. You can not go wrong with Knorr products. they're very good quality.
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
Tastes decent, is super easy to make, and is quick if you're in a hurry. I always prefer fresh from scratch but you gotta do what you gotta do when you're busy.
Anstiss E.
Davis , CA
One of my favorite pasta sauces because it is so easy and has a different taste. I love it but unfortunately cannot get it at my new supermarket.
Lauren E.
I use this when I may baked macaroni. It gives the macaroni flavor and it makes it killer! They're pretty cheap too and have multiple uses.
cassie b.
I like knorr products very good and different varities to choose from .I made this side dish with baked chicken and potatoes very good !
Marie A.
This stuff is great, easy to make and outstanding taste. The taste is decent, is super easy to make, and is quick if you're in a hurry.
Jessica M.
These are so good, such a cheap and easy meal to make, or to use as a side dish. They have lots of great selections. I love most of them.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
I use this for Rast pasta and everytime I shop I make sure to buy 4 everytime because it's not always easy to find
Zoe C.
Dallas, GA
A great alternative to regular spaghetti sauce. It is one of our favorites in our family. Easy and quick.