GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKnorr
Knorr One Skillet Meals Meal Starter Rustic Italian White Bean with Farro

Knorr® One Skillet Meals Meal Starter Rustic Italian White Bean with Farro

Descubre Knorr® One Skillet Meals: Frijoles blancos italianos rústicos con farro. Una entrada deliciosa, condimentada perfectamente con ajo, hierbas y queso parmesano.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® One Skillet Meals Meal Starter Rustic Italian White Bean with Farro!
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
I had high hopes for this product as I love Italian seasoning. The flavors were too intense and overpowering. I aged the suggested ingredients. I’m not sure if it was the Parmesan cheese or some other spice. It was extremely salty. I’m not sure if there is any way to tone down the flavor as more water would cause it to be mushy or liquidly. I wouldn’t recommend or buy this again.
shhh M.
Oh man, what a tasty, easy addition to dinner. I didn't usebthe suggested veggies, but i did use their method which gave me a great flavor, texture, and side for my meal.

Looking for your answer?