Knorr® One Skillet Meals Lemon Chicken With Barley uploaded by Michelle D.

BY KNORR

Push your boundaries in the kitchen with Knorr! If you are looking to create a delicious one skillet meal featuring ancient grains, like organic barley, Knorr can help you! Knorr One Skillet Meals Lemon Chicken with barley is seasoned with lemon, savory herbs & garlic. Just add protein and vegetables, follow the recipe, & enjoy a tasty meal you can feel good about eating.

Stacy S.
2,106 reviews
I was not a fan of this period it was not very easy to make and the barley did not properly cook even though the instructions were followed. And it was more country than it should have been and I would probably not buy this particular flavor of them
Ashtian H.
Forney, TX
I had a coupon from my local grocery store for a free packet so I grabbed it for a quick dinner one night. It was so easy to make! I will say it takes longer than 23 minutes for the barely to cook tender. Also, the lemon tastes like a very artificial lemon - sometimes it’s a bit overbearing. My 2 year old loved the carrots and called them “elicious!” And my husband went back for 2nds. Will definitely try the other flavors!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
The packets were on sale, so I picked up two for 2 quick dinners this week, along with the chicken, spinach, and carrots needed to complete it. I wasn't expecting much flavor, but it was delicious with lemon flavor throughout each bite. I didn't have to add any extra seasoning. It was a flavorful dish with lemon and savory herbs. Using fresh spinach and whole carrots chopped up made for a quick, satisfying dinner.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
One of my all time favorite meals...and it started from a bagged kit! There is some prep work involved which I personally don’t mind. I cut up some carrots, then cubed and breaded chicken breasts and cooked them with the mix. Right before eating, I added some spinach and let it wilt just a bit. I was impressed by the amount of flavor, and I felt like I was making a healthy meal choice. The packaging says it contains 4 servings, but I would say it would work as a side for people or a main dish for 2.

I got this as a freebie from my local Kroger store, and I will definitely be purchasing a few for when I need a relatively quick and easy meal!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Yes please! It not only tastes amazing! It also has great ingredients and took no time to make! Delicious!!!
Kim L.
Brampton
This was one of the easiest chicken dishes I have ever made in my life! You basically just have to cut up the chicken into little pieces, cut up some carrots, and throw all of it into the skillset with water and let simmer for about 25 minutes. You do need to read the directions, however on the package, but that's really how easy it actually is to make!

The taste is amazing! Did I mention that? AH-MAZ-ZING! I don't think you could easily get such a gourmet flavour out of a package like this, but here Knorr has proved me wrong! The balance of lemon and garlic is great, and infused into the chicken when it is simmering on the stove. The barley adds an extra touch of crunchy flavor with the carrots. We found that two bowls of the dish was filling. I'm looking forward to trying other flavors of this product with the family as well.