BY KNORR

The classically delicate taste of leek is easy to add to soups, dips and more with our Leek Recipe Mix. Our delicious mix adds a wonderful hint of mild onion flavor to hearty dishes like our Classic Potato Leek Soup.

• What's your favorite way to use Knorr Vegetable recipe mix?4 Answers
  • Like ranch mix, could this be used to season cheese balls?1 Answers
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
The B E S T soup/dip mix EVERRRRRRR! Every time I use this I get rave reviews on my dip. It's oniony with a twist that people love.
Lorna W.
Soup mix like this that come dried in packets and only need water added usually have similar issues: not being very healthy, and not being very tasty. I was surprised to find that this leek soup mix actually has a really good taste, especially if you make it with half water half milk. It’s not too watery, but has a very strong leek flavour that I really enjoyed.

On the downside, this soup mix has a TON of sodium, with just a quarter of the mix having 30% of your daily sodium. Oddly it doesn’t taste overly salty, but from a health perspective it’s best not too eat too often if you’re worried about your sodium levels.

Making the soup itself takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish, and it makes either one very large serving or enough soup for three or four people to comfortably split it between them. Goes great with a piece of bread!
Inge W.
I love how convenient this is! It's light and thin so it's easy to pack, and the instructions are so simple. The taste is good too except it's a little salty for me.
Ashley C.
nottingham
this makes a really good dip l love it and it makes a really delicious spinach dip and you can use it at parties. it can also be used for for many other recipes
Teresa C.
Mossley, ON
I love using this with rice and chicken dishes. I also add a little to spaghetti and other pasta dishes for a little more flavor. Great product and taste!
Kris D.
Midwest City, OK
What's your favorite way to use Knorr Vegetable recipe mix?
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
Like ranch mix, could this be used to season cheese balls?