Knorr® Homestyle Vegetable Stock uploaded by Aymie B.

BY KNORR

Our flavorful Homestyle Vegetable Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for soups and stews, with rice and pasta or any vegetarian dish, like our lovely Mushroom Risotto.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always keep my pantry well stocked." in 1 review
Michelle A.
I LOVE these. As a vegetarian it is tough to find a flavorful stock. I use these for everything, from pasta to soup. I always keep my pantry well stocked. Worth the price. I don't even need to use much seasoning after I use this.
Aymie B.
Kirk Merrington
I have a vegetarian friend so when I said I would cook for us both, I panicked. I had never cooked casserole without using meat juices to flavour the meal. I grabbed a pack of Knorr vegetable stock pots to help give the Quorn sausages some flavour and it really gave my casserole that extra something to make it hearty comfort food. The stock pot itself dissolved quickly and it was really easy to use.
Denise R.
shawinigan, QC
Un parfait ajout a vos meilleure plats je ne jure que par se bouillon qui est non seulement facile a utilisée mais qui apporte beaucoup de goût.