Knorr Homestyle Stock Beef uploaded by Sarah Lou R.

BY KNORR

A Versatile Stock Reduction that Adds Flavor to Any Dish! 1 = 3 1/2 cups. With other natural flavor. No msg added*. Low fat. Cholesterol Free Take the guesswork out of seasoning your recipes when you use knorr® homestyle stock. Its rich and authentic taste is the foundation for any dish that s perfect for dressing up your everyday family dinners. Our carefully selected Ingredients are simmered to perfection for a chef- inspired homemade tasting stock. 1-866-KNORR-01 Product of Mexico *This product contains no added monosodium glutamate beyond small amounts naturally occurring in autolyzed yeast. see more...

• Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?2 Answers
  • "No msg added" is deceiving. 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dish to use this with?3 Answers
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this beef stock I use this in my beef homemade potpies and the pies always come out moist and very flavorful
cooking with this make your food very tasty!
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
I absolutely love this product to make a quick sauce with. I use it without diluting it. Just sautee some garlic and shallots,then add the stock and add about 1/4 cup of cream and reduce!!! I finish the sauce with a tablespoon of butter.
Jay A.
I wanted to try this for a long time and when I finally found them I was surprise of how much flavor is packed into each individual little cup. I used it to make some potato soup and to add flavor to this Mexican dish called Mole (a semi thick sauce). I really like the idea of it and the concentrated flavor but even though they come in small not very ideal for single servings but I still would use them in the future because the flavor is just delicious.
Brandi H.
I love how it is perfectly individually sized for a meal and it makes it easier to control how much you use and it's so much easier to use just what you need and toss the container instead of trying to keep up with a big box or bottle of stock. i usually find that i don't finish the bigger containers b/f they spoil so this has really cut down on waste. and of course the taste is great just like alway
Emily W.
This really adds great flavoring to any dish. It was also good for when my grandfather was in the hospital and was on a liquid only diet, it was a real life saver.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Knorr broths, stocks and bouillon cubes are so flavorful. This Homestyle stock is unbelievable. Not just for soup. I flavor everything with Knorr.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I love these, I put them in with my pot roast for extra flavor. They are also great to make gravy or just add extra flavor to certain beef meals or soups.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
I love using these in all of my dishes. Use it in rice, soups, stews, etc. Make sure you taste your dish to ensure it doesn't turn out salty.
Kendra C.
I cook with this all the time. They add so much flavor to a dish. These have much better flavor than a boxed stock or bouillion.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I think my mom cooks with it. If I'm right then she uses it when she makes a beef roast, and it taste really good.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite dish to use this with?
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?
Tara K.
Denver, CO
"No msg added" is deceiving.