2 colors available

BY KNORR

A Versatile Stock Reduction that Adds Flavor to Any Dish! 1 = 3 1/2 cups. With other natural flavor. No msg added*. Low fat. Cholesterol Free Take the guesswork out of seasoning your recipes when you use knorr® homestyle stock. Its rich and authentic taste is the foundation for any dish that s perfect for dressing up your everyday family dinners. Our carefully selected Ingredients are simmered to perfection for a chef- inspired homemade tasting stock. 1-866-KNORR-01 Product of Mexico *This product contains no added monosodium glutamate beyond small amounts naturally occurring in autolyzed yeast. see more...

• Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?2 Answers
  • "No msg added" is deceiving. 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dish to use this with?3 Answers
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this beef stock I use this in my beef homemade potpies and the pies always come out moist and very flavorful
cooking with this make your food very tasty!
Kenny R.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Knorr broths, stocks and bouillon cubes are so flavorful. This Homestyle stock is unbelievable. Not just for soup. I flavor everything with Knorr.
Somer A.
Somer A.
Perfect for soups and different flavors to add. I will use again I just wish it was a little cheaper
Edith R.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
I love using these in all of my dishes. Use it in rice, soups, stews, etc. Make sure you taste your dish to ensure it doesn't turn out salty.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this for soups. It's sooo much better than using the bouillon cubes.
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
So easy to use and really help boost any dinner. They are good priced and simple. Everyone that cooks should keep this on hand.
Jay A.
Jay A.
I wanted to try this for a long time and when I finally found them I was surprise of how much flavor is packed into each individual little cup. I used it to make some potato soup and to add flavor to this Mexican dish called Mole (a semi thick sauce). I really like the idea of it and the concentrated flavor but even though they come in small not very ideal for single servings but I still would use them in the future because the flavor is just delicious.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
APO, AE
Love using this in my Bean soup. Gives it more flavor and broth taste. We love it.
Emily W.
Emily W.
This really adds great flavoring to any dish. It was also good for when my grandfather was in the hospital and was on a liquid only diet, it was a real life saver.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Foodie Expert
I think my mom cooks with it. If I'm right then she uses it when she makes a beef roast, and it taste really good.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite dish to use this with?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?
Tara K.
Tara K.
Denver, CO
"No msg added" is deceiving.