Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
S G.
Foster City, CA
Delicious mouthwatering home style chicken stock from Knorrs is my go to for stews and chicken soups. Love the aroma.
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
What a life saver! Sometimes I run out of homemade stock! I keep these on hand and they are great to use in a pinch!
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
These are great for skillet meals where you don’t need a ton of moisture or don’t want to reduce to thicken.
Ardaijah W.
Bridgeport, CT
This stock is flavorful with the right amount of salt .Goes wonderful with stuffing and chicken so so good
Stacy M.
Kansas City
Doesn’t have as much flavor cubed bullion. Works in a pinch but make sure to flavor on top of using it!
alessandra n.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I love soups, i use knorr chicken stock for butternut squash soup (so good) or just with little pasta
Debora Helen M.
Washington , DC
I love it, taste like my mom’s food, I can’t cook without it, it’s very delicious and smells great!
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Not the best but it was still good I would probably recommend to a few people but it just depends
Colleen L.
Nashville
I love this chicken stock! It’s a great flavor addition to soups and sauces. Easy and affordable.
Ana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for making Mexican rice and it’s very useful and easy when it comes to making soups.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?

Walmart