Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
nikki l.
ash flat, arkansas
These little things are possibly the greatest ever! Such great strong flavor. I use these when I make a big turkey for holiday dinners
Kimberly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delightful and delicious. Packed with flavor and easy to use. I made with baked chicken breast and rice and my family loved it.
Samantha E.
Great to use in a pinch. Works well for bases and sauces. Somewhat of a salty flavor, but easily toned down with water or herbs.
Jorge P.
Really helpful and a time saver... Very good flavour and can be used for so many different recipes... a must have in the pantry
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
Easy and convenient. Perfect for making a big pot of chicken caldo. Super delicious, not too salty. Would definitely use again.
Diedra e.
These are amazing! I use them in eveything..any kind of sauce you are making you can add this and it gives so much flavor
Zaidy R.
This is great when I have to boil chicken and don't want to use water. It gives the chicken a little flavor in my opinion
Vanessa A.
Although i didn't get this in any VoxBox I have used this in the pass and it was fantastic in my gravies, soups and stews
Brianna Z.
I love using these when I bake chicken. It has an amazing flavor and adds such a great taste to our meals ! We love it!
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I add this to pretty much any recipe which calls for water; replace with chicken broth. Super flavorful and affordable
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?

Walmart