Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR #8 in Chicken

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
Leora L.
New Paltz
a good chicken stock to use for the base of a soup, stew or marinade! An easy solution if you don’t have homemade chicken stock. Nothing particularly special, but a good fast option for a fast meal!
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Este producto lo hemos usado en mi familia de toda la vida y ayuda a mejorar el sabor de cualquier comida. Me encanta que aunque es un sabor procesado sabe tan natural y los aceites que agrega son los suficientes así que es perfecto para cualquier comida
Tiffany H.
VINELAND, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This stock has so much flavor. I love using when I cook chicken on a skillet with veggies and in my soups. It's easy to just add it. No measuring or breaking up clumps.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
LIFESAVER when I was living outside of the US! I actually used this to make my own cream of chicken soup for casseroles. It turned it beautifully! It mixed well and tasted smooth and natural. I also love the individual packages because I don’t have to worry about stock in an opened package going bad between recipes.
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
My grandmother passed this secret along to me. She always made the best chicken in gravy and every time I tried to make it it would never turn out as good as hers. She finally told me that these were her secret! It worked so much better than regular bouillon cubes and the taste made the gravy so good!
Bethany K.
Love this product. Great chicken flavor. Use it in a lot of things. The possibilities are endless with this. Price is good. It is a pantry staple. A must have. Can even throw it into the drippings for extra flavor to make a gravy. Highly recommend!
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Very good. This is always the brand I reach for because they are consistent with their amazing products. I’ll continue to buy this product and look forward to trying the beef stock version as well as other Knorr products
jackiie07 p.
Great product to use when making pastas to give it that extra kick. Great favor for the whole family to enjoy, of course it works great with other dishes does come in beef favor too.
Brandi H.
I love using knorr stocks while cooking so i was very excited when they came out with this. i love how it is perfectly individually sized for a meal and it makes it easier to control how much you use and it's so much easier to use just what you need and toss the container instead of trying to keep up with a big box or bottle of stock. i usually find that i don't finish the bigger containers b/f they spoil so this has really cut down on waste. and of course the taste is great just like always
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
I have been using this stock for awhile now. I really like that I know it is "fresh" and I think it has excellent flavor. I use this mostly with soups and chicken and noodles and feel like it has a lot more flavor than the boxed or canned broths at the store. My only wish is that I could find it in a lower sodium option. The Beef and vegetable flavors are good too, if I can find them.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?

Walmart