Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR #5 in Chicken

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I used this last year when I went through bariatric surgery. For roughly 6 weeks you are on a liquid diet then slowly eating other foods again. Chicken broth got really old and bland. This was a nice alternative that has way more flavor. I went back and forth with this and the beef version. I am sure it's good for other stuff too, but that's what I used it for.
Nikki H.
Elkhart , IN
LIFESAVER when I was living outside of the US! I actually used this to make my own cream of chicken soup for casseroles. It turned it beautifully! It mixed well and tasted smooth and natural. I also love the individual packages because I don’t have to worry about stock in an opened package going bad between recipes.
Carley E.
Mount Croghan , SC
My grandmother passed this secret along to me. She always made the best chicken in gravy and every time I tried to make it it would never turn out as good as hers. She finally told me that these were her secret! It worked so much better than regular bouillon cubes and the taste made the gravy so good!
Bethany K.
Love this product. Great chicken flavor. Use it in a lot of things. The possibilities are endless with this. Price is good. It is a pantry staple. A must have. Can even throw it into the drippings for extra flavor to make a gravy. Highly recommend!
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is a quick, easy, inexpensive way to add flavor to any dish or create a soup base.a must for the pantry to use when you dont need a full can of broth or have the time or ingredients to make your own. I use this in rice, soups, pastas, potatoes.
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Very good. This is always the brand I reach for because they are consistent with their amazing products. I’ll continue to buy this product and look forward to trying the beef stock version as well as other Knorr products
jackiie07 p.
Great product to use when making pastas to give it that extra kick. Great favor for the whole family to enjoy, of course it works great with other dishes does come in beef favor too.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock is easy to use especially if you have arthritis. It easily blends with your dish you are making. The price is not yo bad either.
Brandi H.
I love using knorr stocks while cooking so i was very excited when they came out with this. i love how it is perfectly individually sized for a meal and it makes it easier to control how much you use and it's so much easier to use just what you need and toss the container instead of trying to keep up with a big box or bottle of stock. i usually find that i don't finish the bigger containers b/f they spoil so this has really cut down on waste. and of course the taste is great just like always
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
I have been using this stock for awhile now. I really like that I know it is "fresh" and I think it has excellent flavor. I use this mostly with soups and chicken and noodles and feel like it has a lot more flavor than the boxed or canned broths at the store. My only wish is that I could find it in a lower sodium option. The Beef and vegetable flavors are good too, if I can find them.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?