Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR #8 in Chicken

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I used this last year when I went through bariatric surgery. For roughly 6 weeks you are on a liquid diet then slowly eating other foods again. Chicken broth got really old and bland. This was a nice alternative that has way more flavor. I went back and forth with this and the beef version. I am sure it's good for other stuff too, but that's what I used it for.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is a quick, easy, inexpensive way to add flavor to any dish or create a soup base.a must for the pantry to use when you dont need a full can of broth or have the time or ingredients to make your own. I use this in rice, soups, pastas, potatoes.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville, WV
I work full time so there is not always time for me to make my own stock. I do not love the “canned” stock. Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock allows me to create a base that tastes very similar to a homemade stock. I have been very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it. You simply just add it to your liquid and heat it up. Then add ingredients as you wish.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock is easy to use especially if you have arthritis. It easily blends with your dish you are making. The price is not yo bad either.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I usually keep a package of these in the pantry for when I'm in a pinch and need some quick chicken stock, which I use quite often when I'm cooking. I use this to enhance the flavor of instant mashed potatoes fairly often, and I use it in my rice sometimes as well.
Lismely G.
If you don’t know this brand I don’t know what to tell you other then you missing out of so much flavor I enjoy using the whole line since I was raised I love the natural chicken flavor that this gives to any stew, yellow rice so delicious.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock is perfect and makes cooking so much easier. I love the packaging and serving sizes. These will make our holiday cooking so much easier! Great price and quality. Makes everything taste so much better.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a quick and easy side to whip up for dinner. I wouldn't call it extremely healthy it is a processed item. You can purchase these at retail stores anywhere. This flavor was okay but there are many good flavor a they have out there. This product was a nice side to have with our dinner
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Just add this and some water to your favorite recipe and you have an easy broth option! The flavor is delicious and it’s easy to use. I use it in soups as well as some other rice dishes. I will definitely buy this again for convenience.
Bonnie L.
Easy to grab and use in a pinch. I love that they are so compact in size and don’t take up my valuable pantry space! Great flavor, consistent quality, and versatile use for whatever calls for chicken broth in the recipe.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?

Walmart