Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock uploaded by Chelsea K.

BY KNORR #8 in Chicken

Our delicious Homestyle Chicken Stock is simmered to perfection — a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. It's perfect for everything from soups to mashed potatoes to dishes like our delectable BBQ Shrimp.

• Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?1 Answers
  • What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?2 Answers
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I used this last year when I went through bariatric surgery. For roughly 6 weeks you are on a liquid diet then slowly eating other foods again. Chicken broth got really old and bland. This was a nice alternative that has way more flavor. I went back and forth with this and the beef version. I am sure it's good for other stuff too, but that's what I used it for.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
LIFESAVER when I was living outside of the US! I actually used this to make my own cream of chicken soup for casseroles. It turned it beautifully! It mixed well and tasted smooth and natural. I also love the individual packages because I don’t have to worry about stock in an opened package going bad between recipes.
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
My grandmother passed this secret along to me. She always made the best chicken in gravy and every time I tried to make it it would never turn out as good as hers. She finally told me that these were her secret! It worked so much better than regular bouillon cubes and the taste made the gravy so good!
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is a quick, easy, inexpensive way to add flavor to any dish or create a soup base.a must for the pantry to use when you dont need a full can of broth or have the time or ingredients to make your own. I use this in rice, soups, pastas, potatoes.
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Very good. This is always the brand I reach for because they are consistent with their amazing products. I’ll continue to buy this product and look forward to trying the beef stock version as well as other Knorr products
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Just add this and some water to your favorite recipe and you have an easy broth option! The flavor is delicious and it’s easy to use. I use it in soups as well as some other rice dishes. I will definitely buy this again for convenience.
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville, WV
I work full time so there is not always time for me to make my own stock. I do not love the “canned” stock. Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock allows me to create a base that tastes very similar to a homemade stock. I have been very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it. You simply just add it to your liquid and heat it up. Then add ingredients as you wish.
jackiie07 p.
Great product to use when making pastas to give it that extra kick. Great favor for the whole family to enjoy, of course it works great with other dishes does come in beef favor too.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Knorr® Homestyle Chicken Stock is easy to use especially if you have arthritis. It easily blends with your dish you are making. The price is not yo bad either.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I usually keep a package of these in the pantry for when I'm in a pinch and need some quick chicken stock, which I use quite often when I'm cooking. I use this to enhance the flavor of instant mashed potatoes fairly often, and I use it in my rice sometimes as well.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is the best, quickest, most delicious way to use these?
Vanessa A.
Will there be a turkey stock version any time soon?

back