Knorr® Homestyle Beef Stock uploaded by Sarah Lou R.

BY KNORR #3 in Beef

Our savory Homestyle Beef Stock is made only with carefully selected ingredients. It's a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. Use it in soups, with rice and pasta, or even gravies. Try our mouth-watering Braised Short Ribs With Gravy recipe.

• Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock ...2 Answers
  • "No msg added" is deceiving. 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dish to use this with?4 Answers
Loty B.
Elwood
You literally only need one for a full 4 quartz pan. Really tasty with any meat. Always good value for money and would be good prices in most dollar stores.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I keep these beef stock containers in my pantry for when I am making soups or other meals with a broth sauce. They always taste fresh and have great flavor. I am rating it 5 stars because of the convenience, value and flavors.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is a great staple for the pantry to use when you dont need a whole can of broth or no time to make your own. This is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to add more flavor to any dish.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I bought this once when I couldn’t find what I needed. It’s a good product but I always just buy the stock already to go. This is actually a better deal so I might have to look for them again. Seems like it’s easy to use as it’s a gel instead of the normal powder.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product to make a quick sauce with. I use it without diluting it. Just sautee some garlic and shallots,then add the stock and add about 1/4 cup of cream and reduce!!! I finish the sauce with a tablespoon of butter.
Bethany K.
Love this product. Great beef flavor. Use it in a lot of things. The possibilities are endless with this. Price is good. It is a pantry staple. A must have. Can even throw it into the drippings for extra flavor to make a gravy. Highly recommend!
Jay A.
I wanted to try this for a long time and when I finally found them I was surprise of how much flavor is packed into each individual little cup. I used it to make some potato soup and to add flavor to this Mexican dish called Mole (a semi thick sauce). I really like the idea of it and the concentrated flavor but even though they come in small not very ideal for single servings but I still would use them in the future because the flavor is just delicious.
Brandi H.
I love how it is perfectly individually sized for a meal and it makes it easier to control how much you use and it's so much easier to use just what you need and toss the container instead of trying to keep up with a big box or bottle of stock. i usually find that i don't finish the bigger containers b/f they spoil so this has really cut down on waste. and of course the taste is great just like alway
Emily W.
This really adds great flavoring to any dish. It was also good for when my grandfather was in the hospital and was on a liquid only diet, it was a real life saver.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this beef stock I use this in my beef homemade potpies and the pies always come out moist and very flavorful
cooking with this make your food very tasty!
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite dish to use this with?
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
"No msg added" is deceiving.

back