Knorr® Homestyle Beef Stock uploaded by Sarah Lou R.

BY KNORR

Our savory Homestyle Beef Stock is made only with carefully selected ingredients. It's a low fat, cholesterol free addition to your kitchen. Use it in soups, with rice and pasta, or even gravies. Try our mouth-watering Braised Short Ribs With Gravy recipe.

• Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?2 Answers
  • "No msg added" is deceiving. 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dish to use this with?3 Answers
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product to make a quick sauce with. I use it without diluting it. Just sautee some garlic and shallots,then add the stock and add about 1/4 cup of cream and reduce!!! I finish the sauce with a tablespoon of butter.
Jay A.
I wanted to try this for a long time and when I finally found them I was surprise of how much flavor is packed into each individual little cup. I used it to make some potato soup and to add flavor to this Mexican dish called Mole (a semi thick sauce). I really like the idea of it and the concentrated flavor but even though they come in small not very ideal for single servings but I still would use them in the future because the flavor is just delicious.
Brandi H.
I love how it is perfectly individually sized for a meal and it makes it easier to control how much you use and it's so much easier to use just what you need and toss the container instead of trying to keep up with a big box or bottle of stock. i usually find that i don't finish the bigger containers b/f they spoil so this has really cut down on waste. and of course the taste is great just like alway
Emily W.
This really adds great flavoring to any dish. It was also good for when my grandfather was in the hospital and was on a liquid only diet, it was a real life saver.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this beef stock I use this in my beef homemade potpies and the pies always come out moist and very flavorful
cooking with this make your food very tasty!
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I love these, I put them in with my pot roast for extra flavor. They are also great to make gravy or just add extra flavor to certain beef meals or soups.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Knorr broths, stocks and bouillon cubes are so flavorful. This Homestyle stock is unbelievable. Not just for soup. I flavor everything with Knorr.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
I love using these in all of my dishes. Use it in rice, soups, stews, etc. Make sure you taste your dish to ensure it doesn't turn out salty.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
So easy to use and really help boost any dinner. They are good priced and simple. Everyone that cooks should keep this on hand.
samantha s.
Buffalo, NY
This product is packed with so much flavor! I use the beef stock in just about every beef meal i cook. It is not just for soup!
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite dish to use this with?
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Is this more for gravy or could I add it as a base stock for soup?
Tara K.
Denver, CO
"No msg added" is deceiving.