Our easy Hollandaise Sauce Mix brings the rich flavor of a classic French sauce to your table. Whether you're making traditional Eggs Benedict or something more innovative like our Eggs Benedict Burrito, our sauce will deliver the taste you're craving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce Mix!
How would you rate this product?
My go to hollandaise sauce when I don't have time to make it from scratch. Easy to make and tasty as he'll!
Doral, FL
Love this! I can’t make hollandaise from scratch but this helps make my homemade eggs seem extra fancy
Sumas, WA
This sauce rocks! It has incredible tasty flavour. Perfect for eggs benny to rock your brunch!
Vegetarian
Victoria harbour, ON
Easy to make! Goes great on homemade eggs benny! Tastes amazing and a favourite in our house!
Dartmouth , NS
So good but it’s a lot of butter so i don’t eat it toooo much .. so easy to make and fast too
London, ON
Easy to make. Perfect on eggs Benedict. Definitely a staple in our house. Great consistency
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Etobicoke, ON
My husband on occasion tries to make hollandaise sauce from scratch and it’s fantastic but for people who just don’t have time for this, this product is fantastic alternative. super easy and equally delicious.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
Purchased at: Safeway
Good sauce that is very versatile and easy to make. The flavour is tasty and quick to throw together.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Langley, BC
Purchased at: Target
The only type of hollandaise sauce mix I will bye. I use milk with it in a bunch of butter and sometimes I will add some hot sauce to make it to Smoki hollandaise sauce, but honestly this brand is one of the best and I absolutely love the taste!