Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce Mix uploaded by Shalayna G.Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce Mix uploaded by MELISSA M.Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce Mix uploaded by Alicia K.

BY KNORR

Our easy Hollandaise Sauce Mix brings the rich flavor of a classic French sauce to your table. Whether you're making traditional Eggs Benedict or something more innovative like our Eggs Benedict Burrito, our sauce will deliver the taste you're craving.

Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Usually i love these sauce mixes but this one just wasn’t my favorite. It’s worth it to just make your own. The flavor just wasn’t there for me, and it was just not very good. I’ll make my own from now on!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I put this s**t on everything!! Not literally but it's pretty good! I usually add some of my own seasonings for a little more flavor and kick! It's good oh asparagus. It mixes like a standard gravy, so easy!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sooooo good it is my favorite brand and the price is not bad either !

I Add salt pepper and paprika sprinkled on top. Tastes authentic ...almost, that's why I love!
Heather N.
I have made hollandaise sauce from scratch with my sister for Christmas in the past but last year I tried this. So much easier and so convenient! Tastes the same too
linda c.
Chaplin, CT
Having never made homemade Hollandaise Sauce, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. This is good. A little salty but very rich and flavorful.
Lisa B.
I've made hollandaise sauce from scratch for my eggs benedict casserole, but this packet is much easier and tastes about the same.
Ali S.
Had hollandaise for the first time last year, used this knorrs mix to make it. I now eat it every week!
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
Following the instructions on the packet results in a reasonable facsimile of real hollandaise sauce. It's perfect for making quick Eggs Benny on weekends. I made the mistake of buying a different brand of sauce mix recently (McCormick International). It didn't taste like Hollandaise at all. It really made me appreciate how good the Knorr version is.
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
not a bad eggs benny sauce for the price! i found that it tastes like it’s a little heavy on the milk products so it’s not my go to but still tasty!
Sue L.
NANAIMO, BC
Quick and easy. Next best thing to the real stuff but way quicker. I add a shot of lemon juice and its perfect for special occasions

Kohl's