Knorr Hispanic Tomato W/Chicken Flavor Bouillon 15.9 Oz Jar uploaded by CHRISTAL R.Knorr Hispanic Tomato W/Chicken Flavor Bouillon 15.9 Oz Jar uploaded by kandiss J.

BY KNORR

Knorr chicken tomato bouillon 15.9 oz see more...

• Does anyone else use Knorr Caldo De Tomate Mexican Tomato and Ch...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Honestly can not remember when we didn't have this in our kitchen seriously the best thing in the whole world for flavoring meat
kandiss J.
This is good bouillon. This one is tomatoe with chicken and i use it everyday. I use it for soups, salads, meat...ohhh my, i cant even think over everything. Its good, has great flavor. I totallyrecommend it.
Denise R.
I use this to make my spanish rice. Its so good I do like the powder better than the bullion cubes. The powder breaks up easier and puts out more tomato flavoring.
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
This stuff is great. I couldn't figure out what was missing in a lot of my Spanish dishes until my grandmother told me about this product. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is so yummy. Full of flavor and great for soups and anything that needs a punch of flavor. Be careful though cause it is super high in sodium.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love this stuff! I use this on all my gisados and rices. I use it sometimes to season meat, chicken and pork. I love the flavor it gives the food! Will forever be in my kitchen!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I love using this other that the regular one.I use it to make Mexican rice absolutely delicious instead of using tomatoe sauce
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
The very best for making mexican rice. Knor is in every mexican household. you can use it for soups too. Adds flavor to simple mexican dishes.
Michelle P.
I use this on everything steak chicken, stew, there are so many things this is useful. i am so thankful my mom thought me how to use this !
Sandra B.
I use this on everything i make, from rice to fridelo (soup) to seasoning meats before i cook them. It's tomato flavor is the best!!
CHRISTAL R.