Knorr Hispanic Tomato W/Chicken Flavor Bouillon 15.9 Oz Jar uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY KNORR

Knorr chicken tomato bouillon 15.9 oz see more...

• Does anyone else use Knorr Caldo De Tomate Mexican Tomato and Chic...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Honestly can not remember when we didn't have this in our kitchen seriously the best thing in the whole world for flavoring meat
Maryela G.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA
My mom bought This seasoning and its so good we use it a lot for our Mexican rice, it gives it a really good flavor once you add it
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love this stuff! I use this on all my gisados and rices. I use it sometimes to season meat, chicken and pork. I love the flavor it gives the food! Will forever be in my kitchen!
Susie D.
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
The very best for making mexican rice. Knor is in every mexican household. you can use it for soups too. Adds flavor to simple mexican dishes.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Foodie Expert
I use this on everything steak chicken, stew, there are so many things this is useful. i am so thankful my mom thought me how to use this !
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
I use this on everything i make, from rice to fridelo (soup) to seasoning meats before i cook them. It's tomato flavor is the best!!
Francis S.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is so yummy. Full of flavor and great for soups and anything that needs a punch of flavor. Be careful though cause it is super high in sodium.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
This stuff is great. I couldn't figure out what was missing in a lot of my Spanish dishes until my grandmother told me about this product. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor.
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using this other that the regular one.I use it to make Mexican rice absolutely delicious instead of using tomatoe sauce
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Foodie Expert
I like to use this bouillon because it makes my food taste so much better I like using it on my rice and other soups it gives it a great taste.
CHRISTAL R.