Knorr Hispanic Tomato W/Chicken Flavor Bouillon 15.9 Oz Jar uploaded by kandiss J.Knorr Hispanic Tomato W/Chicken Flavor Bouillon 15.9 Oz Jar uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY KNORR

Knorr chicken tomato bouillon 15.9 oz see more...

• Does anyone else use Knorr Caldo De Tomate Mexican Tomato and Ch...1 Answers
Denise R.
I use this to make my spanish rice. Its so good I do like the powder better than the bullion cubes. The powder breaks up easier and puts out more tomato flavoring.
kandiss J.
This is good bouillon. This one is tomatoe with chicken and i use it everyday. I use it for soups, salads, meat...ohhh my, i cant even think over everything. Its good, has great flavor. I totallyrecommend it.
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
This stuff is great. I couldn't figure out what was missing in a lot of my Spanish dishes until my grandmother told me about this product. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love this stuff! I use this on all my gisados and rices. I use it sometimes to season meat, chicken and pork. I love the flavor it gives the food! Will forever be in my kitchen!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes absolutely delicious in Latin rice. I also like to add fresh onion, cilantro, bell pepper, corn, tomato, garlic, chicken & chicken broth. Great buy.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is so yummy. Full of flavor and great for soups and anything that needs a punch of flavor. Be careful though cause it is super high in sodium.
elizabeth b.
I like to use this bouillon because it makes my food taste so much better I like using it on my rice and other soups it gives it a great taste.
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
The very best for making mexican rice. Knor is in every mexican household. you can use it for soups too. Adds flavor to simple mexican dishes.
Michelle P.
I use this on everything steak chicken, stew, there are so many things this is useful. i am so thankful my mom thought me how to use this !
Sandra B.
I use this on everything i make, from rice to fridelo (soup) to seasoning meats before i cook them. It's tomato flavor is the best!!
CHRISTAL R.