Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes, 3.1 oz (Pack of 24)

Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes: With other natural flavor

This is your favorite ?
Ustedes en donde la utilizan ?? .. yo sa uso para las sopas o los caldos quedan riquisimos
Start your review of Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes, 3.1 oz (Pack of 24)!
Binghamton, NY
I use these as bases for sauces and soups and they're terrific! They have amazing flavor and are a staple item in my house
York, PA
Hispanics are known to add flavor to their meals with this. You can use for almost anything and gives flavor to your food
Sanford, FL
We use this regularly in my household! My husband is Puerto Rican and always wants rice and beans! I use this in the mix!
Doral, FL
Muy bueno, me encanta el sabor que le da a la comida! Es unico ademas hace mucho mas facil la preparacion de la comida.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the chicken flavor. I like to use all the time. I like to put in the rice, Meat and sometimes in the beans.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite way to make chicken broth is boiling two cups of water and adding one bouillon cube! Works perfectly!
They work well. disolves easily and tastes great. i would recommend them for sure. 24 will last a long while too
Ecorse , MI
I use this to give my broth and rice flavor it completes the meal . It’s cheap . You can find it at dollar tree
Fort Benning, GA
That’s what I use, if I make my famous Noodlesoup with Eggdrops. My Kids love it. I must have in every Kitchen
Garland, NC
This is the to go to product for tomato soup and rice. It's a product that my family has used for generations.