Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes, 3.1 oz (Pack of 24)

Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes: With other natural flavor

This is your favorite ?
Ustedes en donde la utilizan ?? .. yo sa uso para las sopas o los caldos quedan riquisimos
Start your review of Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes, 3.1 oz (Pack of 24)!
Brooklyn , NY
You will always find Knorr's Chicken Bouillon in my cabinet. My go to over ready to use chicken broth because you can adjust it to fit your taste buds!
This is always in our kitchen. Growing up Hispanic my mom used to cook with this all the time. She used to use it to season meat, soup, rice and beans.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must for every Hispanic kitchen, adds flavor in just half a cube. Use it for my chicken soup, boiled chicken, rice, and some beef dishes.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love cooking with these, they add the right amount of flavor to any dish that I'm making. I use every flavor that they have to offer!
Osceola, IN
Love this product. I always use these when making homemade chicken noodle soup and they always produce a flavorful no effort broth for my soup.
These cubes come in handy every now and then. I add them to my chicken soup. Easy to use all you Gotta do is throw a little cube in the pot.
Conshohocken, PA
They make soup taste so much better. I usually put one cube for me and my husband and add some garnish. It’s so easy to make and I love it !
Omaha, NE
I use this evertime i cook rice or soup...plus i use it for my salsa! It juet gives it a better kick to it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ i highly recommend it!👍👍👍👍
Roanoke, TX
As a Hispanic, I put this on everything! This gives all my food such a delicious flavor. When in doubt or instead of salt, I just add Knorr.
These are some of the best bouillon cubes out there. The flavoring is really good. I do wish I could find bigger packs but overall love it.