Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon, 7.9 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY KNORR

Knorr Hispanic Chicken Flavor Bouillon: With other natural flavor As always fat free and cholesterol free see more...

Silvie P.
Kearns , UT
Chicken noodle soup? Chicken tacos?? Well with this spice you can indeed have both soup and tacos filled with ton of flavor. Oh and did I mention rice yup cilantro lime rice and a bit of this will have your guest asking for the recipe
marie A.
Love adding this to give my dishes some life! best bean recipe.(can use chicken or beef bouillon, which ever u prefer) rinse your pinto beans and soak them for 10 min in water. drain the beans. with one half of an onion, and 2 garlic cloves add them to a pot cover them with water boil then for 1 hour. then add one table spoon of Bouillon. then let another 30 min pass then add another table spoon bouillon. cook until beans are soft then add salt. reminder please do not add salt until done cooking or they will not come out the same!!! now u can re-fry the bean or enjoy them as it.an also use for burritos. please try this recipe it is so good !
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
My pantry is not complete without this product, the beef bouillon and the tomato/chicken flavor! They are perfect for adding that extra burst of flavor to almost anything you can imagine. I use them to give my ramen extra flavor, almost every pasta I make(in the water to infuse pasta and sauce), it makes a ridiculously delicious 2 ingredient dip when combined with cream cheese and so much more! The best part is that a little bit truly goes such a long way! If you don't have these in your pantry you need them, like yesterday!
Beatrice n.
Kennewick , WA
I use this stuff on everything . I use it on all my meats, rice, soups, anything I cook. personally I don't Like adding salt in my food I just hate the fact of it being in my food because I know how unhealthy it is, so I like using the Knorr chicken flavor to substitute it. It gives it a great flavor and you don't have to put salt :) I usually have to go to Costco to get the huge can because I can't ever have enough.
Crystal C.
Glenolden, PA
I love using this in my crock pot before cooking to add delicious flavor to my chicken. The juices from the chicken combine with this to create the beginning of a perfect gravy. I also use 4 teaspoons to 2 quarts of water, 1 Cup of Milk, Betty Crocker Instant mashed potatoes until the soup thickens to my liking. 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar, 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder, 4 Strips of crispy bacon crumbled to create a delicious Loaded Baked Potato Soup that is just as good as Paneras. Serves 4-6
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is not the brand we used in my country, so i was hesitant to try it at first as I always use the same brand I was in used to. But it turn out to be almost the same flavor. I use this not only for chicken but for rice to give it that special salty flavor. It is a little salty so before you add salt tl your dish try it. it dissolves fast so it makes it easy to use.
Mercedes B.
I have to have this in my pantry at all times! I use this in my rice and I don't mean to toot my own horn... but toot! Everywhere I go they always have me make rice and its really because of this product of why its so good! Price is amazing as well. I recommend to everyone!
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I honestly love this stuff. I feel that being Spanish must have it in my pantry I season most of my dishes and salsas with this. I love to add it on my pollo Asado or grilled chicken. Or to my salsa dishes like beef in chili sauce. And most of all to my rice. It is a must.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
I love to keep this on hand to use in soups and gravies. It also goes well in other recipes such as chicken and noodles and chicken and dumplings. This is a great base for chicken and rise or any chicken dish that you plan on cooking. It is full of intense flavor while being low in salt.
Tracy A.
This chicken bouillon has the perfect amount of flavor without all of the extra salt - when mixed properly. Such as with any other bouillon, if not mixed properly, it can be salty but when done right, it perfect. Couldn't be any happier with this purchase.