BY KNORR

Knorr Hispanic Beef Flavored Bouillon Cubes: With other natural flavor see more...

Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings. I can't tell the difference between the Hispanic version and the original besides the print on the box.
Anita S.
Palatine, IL
I purchase these on a regular basis and I love them. I cook often and these are my go to when I don't have proper stock on hand. I love that they're a bit softer than a normal bouillon cube and they dissolve quicker and easier. Plus I can easily cut one in half if I don't need a full one.
FANNY C.
PLANTATION, FL
I use this all the time to cook! My whole family uses knorr cubes to season the food while or before cooking. Chicken or beef and even other foods are suitable for this. Adds a great taste without much of it.
serene c.
Saint Marys, KS
I can't live without these or the powder. seriously. I cook all the meals in my house and I use these to flavor so many of my dishes. it's perfect. the strength of the flavor is better than most brands!
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are great to add in many varieties of meals, I especially like to add one to my homemade chicken noodle soup recipe for a richer flavor! Packed with flavor and reasonably priced :)
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
I saw this in the store and thought it would be a nice alternative to use instead of beef broth. It flavored my steak really well and created a nice broth once I added a little water to it.
aisha  a.
This is a must have if you're making a beef soup also called caldo de res. this is what add the flavor in the soup. I pot of soup use up to 8 cubes for the perfect flavor. I love this product
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
These are perfect for multiple uses! I throw a few into the crockpot to add extra flavor whenever I cook a roast. Also, when you cook according to directions, and add the right amount of flour while cooking, it makes for an awesome homemade gravy!
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
I love these flavored bouillon cubes!! they don't take up a ton of room ina cabinet and you can do so much with them!! i use them to make gravy or as a broth subsitute!
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I simply add flavor to all my food with this or the chicken flavor. It is simple and easy. You don't need to add anything else. Just a cube of this and your food will taste simply great!!!