BY KNORR

A family favorite, our Garlic & Herb Sauce Mix brings the flavors of a traditional herb garden to your table. Its complex flavors compliment everything from pasta to fish to our Jalapeno Popper Dip.

Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
I used to not like prepackaged sauces or even sauces on my pasta. Now I buy these so I can make a quick dinner for me & my husband that we'll enjoy immensely and it doesn't take too much time or energy out of me. With a little one on the way I've embraced the quick little mom things.
Paula R.
I. Have some picky people in my household and sometimes it is hard to find a side dish that they will all eat. This happens to be one of them. It is filling with a nice garlic flavor that is not over powering. It has a nice creamy texture and is a great side dish to any meal.
Morgan g.
These noodle packs are a staple in my home. You will always find these in my pantry. It’s easy it’s stupid proof and it’s cheap. In my house we like to have meat veggie and carb of some sort and these is just easy
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This sauce mix is my go to for all recipes. Chicken, fish etc! It is delicious and cheap! My entire family loves when i use this mix. The flavor Is delicious. I usually buy this from target or Walmart for only $1 each!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love all of these noodles! So yummy and fast and easy to make. We typically use these for lunch for the kids. They love them. Very affordable at about $1 each a Walmart! Easy to find in the pasta isle.
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love these Knorr sides. Awesome for a quick dinners and pretty tasty too! Maybe they could come out with a brown rice or whole grain pasta or even a lower sodium version!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Love this quick pre-made sauce ! All you do is add milk and butter and heat it up! Can’t get any easier than that. I used these sauces over spaghetti quash to replace pasta and it still tastes really good!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Love this garlic and herb. I use it in mashed potatoes, as a marinade, or on veggies...yummy!!! This is the perfect amount of seasoning to compliment any meal.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
These are delicious, i love to put them on everything and there are so many flavors they don't fail to impress. This over rice is absolutely delicious
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
Know makes some good powdered mixes. Powdered mixes aren't always amazing but this one is pretty tasty. Especially if you doctor it up a little bit

Walmart