BY KNORR #83 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Easily add the rich background flavor of caramelized onions to your meals with our French Onion Recipe Mix. Serve up something that's truly a standout at the table, like our Steakhouse London Broil or French Onion Dip.

April H.
Great product with an awesomely fair price! Amazing taste and versatility in use. I use on meats, veggies, spreads, and soups. Well received by kids, vegetarians, and adults. Tasty and affordable way to make any meal pop! Love stuffing in burgers to grill or in a broth that carrots and other veggies swim in.
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
Knot is a name I trust for quality and taste. This dip is the one I choose when I'm having a gathering. It's so much better than other powdered onion dip mixes. And I can use it in my meatloaf, or mashed potatoes for extra taste.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I use these quite a lot. I use them for party dips or meatloaf, hamburger, the recipes you can use this in are endless. It's always good to have one on hand when you want to give your food that extra POW.
Megan G.
Memphis , TN
This is great in all kinds of recipes. Put a pot roast in your crockpot, put the French onion recipe mix on it, add some liquid makes a yummy dinner.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Knorr is a top kitchen brand and i wouldn't choose any other recipe mix. All the flavors are satisfying but the french onion is always a 1st go to.
Stephanie P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Spice any dish up with this mix! Great with chicken, soup, dip etc. I even like to use it in my burgers sometimes. Delish!
Tryntje K.
Binghamton, NY
I use this for so many things! From soup to dips and an added element to my potatoes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rachel C.
Good product and great price! I use this for all sorts of recipes from dips to crock pot meals to soups.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
Knorr French onion mix is the best, no other brand can top this! My family has used this for years!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I use these packets a lot!! Throw it in slow cooker meals, or mix with sour cream for a yummy dip !! Love it !!
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
Can this be used to season a cheese ball as you would with ranch dressing mix?

back