Knorr Fiesta Sides Mexican Rice uploaded by Jacqueline C.Knorr Fiesta Sides Mexican Rice uploaded by Skyler K.Knorr Fiesta Sides Mexican Rice uploaded by Kiara L.

BY KNORR #8 in Rice Cookers

Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ Mexican Rice.
Rice & pasta blend with bell pepper & Mexican seasonings.
No artificial preservatives.
Cooks in 7 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I use the this rice when I make enchiladas.  It has a very nice spice taste without being over powering.  It doesn't cost much and you can find it at almost any grocery store.  It is easy to make and doesn't take long at all.  I would recommend family and friends.
Kaitlyn R.
This rice is delicious! Comes in different flavors and really helps when you’re in a hurry to cook something fast for dinner. They already come prepared all you have to do is boil some water then dump it in and make sure it takes it’s time cooking and viola! It’s ready!
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
Love this rice! Working almost 55 hours a week and not having a lot of time to make meals makes this product so convenient. It's not only delicious but cheap and easy to make! Add a little sour cream and hot sauce and it is amaaaazing! I buy it every time I go to the grocery store.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
I like Knorr rice and pasta sides, but not this one. Too plain, too salty. I bought it once when the spanish rice was sold out, and it was very disappointing. If you want any type of taco/spanish/mexican rice, get the Knorr's spanish rice instead
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I love making Mexican Rice by this company. Whether you know how to cook or not the instructions are on the back and they are so simple. It is a very quick and very easy recipe. Best of all, if cooked right, it tastes delicious
Lindsey W.
This is my all time favorite flavor of rice. It has just the right amount of spice and flavor, not salty or anything. The package calls for oil to add but I never do and never have a problem. I love this rice its so good as a side dish with other Hispanic food.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
Out of all the quick rice side brands I've tried, Knorr is my favorite. It tastes just like if I was to make a rice pilaf or something myself. It's quick and simple and tastes great.
nicki B.
I'm giving everyone this tip from my house hold. add this rice to you tacos and you will be so happy! when you are looking for something to add to your weekly dinner routine this is it.
Kaylee S.
I liked this brand with the chicken flavoring so I tried the Mexican one. I wasn't impressed. Its doesn't have as much of a kick to it as I expected.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a huge fan of this rice because it doesn't have the flavor I like. I bought this at the grocery store with some other Knorr products.