Knorr Fiesta Sides Dish Spanish Rice

Descubre los platillos con sabor latino de Knorr®: Arroz a la Española. Disfruta este platillo hecho con una mezcla de pimientos rojos y verdes, cebollas, tomates, ajo y salsa de tomate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr Fiesta Sides Dish Spanish Rice!
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Knorr Fiesta Sides Dish Spanish Rice uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great side dish with any Mexican meal. I actually use it as a filler to my enchiladas along with other items. Cooks quick and in 1 pot, which makes for easy clean up. Good flavor and no artificial flavors, msg and colors from artificial sources. Found in most big box or grocery stores.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
During busy weeknights when we need a quick dinner, this rice is easy to make in the microwave and pairs well with tacos. My entire family enjoys it.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
My absolute all time favorite side dishes to make. It is super easy and you can add different vegetables to them.
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
This prepackaged rice is so easy to make. The steps are on the back and it cooks very quickly. The package includes the rice and the spices which give it a lot of flavor. Not only is it delicious but it's very affordable. I highly recommended trying this brand.
Mzz.Monica M.
Eastpointe
Purchased at: Kroger
I don’t like to be honest but my husband loves it. So keep it in the house for him. He likes it.
noodles C.
Sandusky, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
We really like their Spanish rice, we normally add it to like a taco bake. Absolutely delicious! My husband loves coming home to this dinner. If you do add a bit to much oil, it does come out terribly nasty and extra greasy
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I cook Knorr side dishes all the time. Not only do the have good flavor, you can use as a side dish or use with meat and vegetables for a quick main dish. I like they have rice a pasta choices and a lot of different flavors.
jaylin P.
Meridian, ID
Such an easy side to make with fajitas or tacos! It’s super cheap max $2 at local grocery stores, it’s decently healthy for a quick side dish! We usually make it about once a month on nights i don’t feel like cooking from scratch, my kids can’t even tell the difference between this and my home made rice, and it’s so easy!
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these types of sides. They are pretty cheap and easy to store. I usually pick these up when I see them on sale at the store because I cook then so often. I really like this particular flavor. It goes well with a lot of dishes I cook and my husband is a picky eater and he never complains! I would recommend.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: Publix
I really want to give it all 5 stars but Knorr has ingredients that cause cancer and I really wish they didn't use all those preservatives. My husband begs me to make this one with yellow rice but I feel so guilty eating it.😷

Looking for your answer?