Knorr Family Size Chicken Broccoli Rice

A Family Size Rice and pasta blend in a creamy chicken-flavored sauce with broccoli florets. You can even use this creamy blend to make our Cumin-Scented Chicken & Pan Roasted Chickpeas—a delicious recipe that's sure to impress friends and family.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr Family Size Chicken Broccoli Rice!
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Knorr Family Size Chicken Broccoli Rice uploaded by Zenaida P.
One of my favorites from this Knorr brand. Easy to make and very delicious. I recommend it and will continue to buy it.
Angela  H.
Bettendorf, IA
This is a great quick side dish!! It has alright flavors but would definitely be better homemade..
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite rice dishes, I love the brand and the different flavor choices as well. This product has very good taste and flavor. I would like to see more varieties in this product. This product has exceptional price and value, and I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.
April R.
Columbia, SC
i love this. so healthy and easy to cook.  I add chicken, thinly sliced celery and onions when i cooked it
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a quick side and my family enjoys it. It needs more chicken flavor for me. But it is one I buy for help with a quick dinner side. Knorr Family Size Chicken Broccoli Rice
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
I normally make this with baked chicken and broccoli and cheese a great combination and its only one dollar so go grab a bag you won't be disappointed
crystal A.
Livermore, CA
This is a family favorite and so easy and fast to make plus it's super cheap, this is a pantry staple at my house.
Kia R.
Douglasville, GA
This side is perfect for the mama whose kids do not like vegetables. I feel like I won a battle at dinner time when my son asks for seconds of the chicken and broccoli rice.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This tastes like what it says and you can for sure taste the broccoli in this one. This is as if you boiled/steam cooked your rice in chicken stock and then added little pieces of broccoli and tiny bits of garnish to it. This is a good side for family meals, it makes a giid amount a pairs well wuth many chicken dishes. This could also be used as a main dish by adding ingredients for a stir-fry, or throwing the chicken itself and more broccoli right in for a more hearty meal. I love how these are conveniently packaged and easy to cook. I would recommend to keep a few of these in your home 🖒 three stars for the flavor itself which is not my favorite but still ok.
Courtney  F.
Irving, TX
Knorr rice is my go to for dinner. The rice doesn’t take long to cook at all and it’s very flavorful. This rice isn’t expensive at all and take less than 15 mins to cook. I will definitely recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?