Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta

Now in Family Size, our Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Sides covers broccoli florets with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. An easy way to bring a meal like our Chicken & Garden Vegetables Pasta to life.

ArrE these healthy or do they have too much preservatives ?
How do you incorporate Knorr Pasta Sides into dinner time?
What recipes do you use this with?
Start your review of Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta!
Product Highlights
It's salt content isn't the healthiest but every now and then you want a good side dish to go with a good meal.in reviews
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Katherine  .
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Katherine  .
Purchased at: Kroger
I found this bigger bag @ Kroger, this was a good value and price. Good texture and taste, I did add some seasoning and a little shredded white cheddar to bring a little more flavor. The pasta held its form pretty well. Yes I will purchase again it's a quick side dish for #weeknightmeals. Happy shopping, eating, and enjoying with #influenster❤
Amelia F.
Van Nuys, CA
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Amelia F.
I received this Knorr pasta side product in the mail free from influenster. I have to say it was not my favorite. Maybe I shouldn't have added anything to it and just made it straight from the bag. Although I'm not really a box or bag macaroni and cheese type person.I prefer homemade. I like to eat healthier foods. So I added some vegetables and some chicken sausage. I didn't hate it, but I definitely didn't love it. Maybe your taste is different than mine. Maybe you'll like it. I'm glad I tried it for free because I won't be buying it.
Rakiya  S.
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Rakiya  S.
I love mac and cheese this mac and cheese has no MSG no artificial flavors and preservatives Cooks in 11 minutes you don't have to go hungry cook it up eat it up is delicious and nutritious where is she going to get that no added sugar little to no fat little to no cholesterol your family is going to love this it comes in different flavors cheddar broccoli creamy garlic can't you just taste it doesn't it make your mouth water I think it's delicious and I think that you would think it's delicious to
Katherine  M.
Lansing , MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta is a deliciously tasty side dish 😋 This pasta is soooooo east to make its ridiculous lol 😅 if you want quick and easy this is your bag! This product is also very affordable and the kiddos love it, even my picky 6 year old son Vincent. Highly recommend 👍😋😍
Angela  H.
Fort Hood, TX
Very easy to make, for a quick side dish.. Affordable for a family of three, like mine.. It does taste different if you don’t use whole milk and a healthy butter substitute..
Krystal  S.
Warren, MI
This is pretty good for those meals where you don’t have much time. I love making homemade items but sometimes I just don’t have the time. This is quick and easy and my family loves it. I just don’t like it heated up the next day.
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,033 reviews
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Alisha  S.
I get this sometimes to have for lunch or side dish. I like to add rice with it. It smells and tastes really good.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This stuff is delicious and super easy and quick to fix. Often I make it alone as a lunch for myself and my daighter. In this case it is more than enough. When made as a side for family dinner it usually makes just enough. I always fix it stove top but oddly enough my aunt made it twice in the microwave and both times it turned out way more creamy, thick, and just better than mine. I still prefer the stove however because she had to hover on front of the microwave to constantly stop it from overflowing.
Krystal  M.
Romeo, MI
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Krystal  M.
My kids love this flavor of Knorr Pasta Sides, they ask me to make it for them for lunch all the time. This is super easy to make and has a great flavor, it’s good as a side dish or for lunch. It’s priced right and a great value!
Gabriela M.
Addison, TX
Knorr Family Size Cheddar Broccoli Pasta uploaded by Gabriela M.
Absolutely delicious, really creamy Quick and easy to prepare Taste really good , wouldn’t change anything I love the flavor as it is , I will definitely buy more . Yes definitely recommend you trying this .