BY KNORR #2 in Sauces

The velvety feel of our Creamy Pesto Sauce Mix is given a delicious kick with the sharpness of real Parmesan cheese. Garlic, onion and spinach also help bring bold flavor to recipes like our Pesto Pasta Salad.

Maria A.
Marion, VA
These are great by the self, as a side to any meal, or as a full on meal when a few other ingredients are added. Very cheap, quick bet good enough for the most discerning of taste. Toss with shrimp or chicken, sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese even add broccoli or spinach or tomatoes- make each unique and your own!
Sara H.
Annapolis, MD
Tastes like real pesto!!! I love these pasta sides, they are quick and easy. I usually have to add spices but this one was actually already seasoned well. I love fresh pesto and this tastes about as fresh as it gets. The noodles also are al dente which I like.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
This I one of my favorite sauces of all times. I keep it in my cabinet at all times. It is an easy delicious sauce, all you need to add is milk, olive oil, and water. I have added chicken, red peppers, spinach, and so much more. I love the Alfredo/pesto combo. I just love this and it works with any pasta.
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
I picked this up on a whim. I had actually forgotten it in the cabinet. One day when I was very pregnant, I just had to have some pasta with pesto. I was so excited when I saw it lol. It was perfect and easy to make. I now keep it in stock!
Ashley  G.
Young Harris , GA
Love this! KNORR is a staple in my household and the amazing quality and taste is why! If you haven't tried this or any other knorr products, I recommend you do so as soon as possible. Trust me You wont regret it!!!
jayme R.
This is super easy & quick to make & very good to eat with added grilled chicken, tomatoes & freshly shredded Parmesan cheese. My family enjoys this when we're in a hurry for a warm meal.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My family loves these sauce mixes. I do like to make my own sometimes but when I need a quick dinner I am always sure to use one of these mixes. I trust this brand and buy it regularly
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I feel like knorrs main goal is to make dinner as easy and affordable as possible! This creamy pesto sauce is paired great with gnocchi and lemon or even just a simple butter noodle!
Kasee M.
Dalton, OH
Such an easy and good side dish. It's hard working and coming home and trying to make filling and still delicious. It's really easy to make it a total meal but mixing chicken with it
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
He probado algunos de los productos de Knorr y puedo decir que son de buena calidad, este producto es recommendado, despues de cocinarlo tal como lo indica en su empaque queda bien.

Walmart