Knorr® Classic Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Amira F.

BY KNORR

Recreate the traditional taste of the holiday season all year round with our Classic Brown Gravy Mix. Perfect over mashed potatoes or any of your favorite gravy recipes, like Knorr Saucy Swedish Meatballs.

Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
The Knorr brand is one of my absolute favorite brands. I use this particular one when I make meatloaf and don’t need to add much salt seeing as the brand can be quite salty if used alone. I would recommend picking these up when you can find them on sale. Worth a try.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This mixes are not like Grandma used to make from the fat drippings but they are close enough and probably slightly healthier than the old way. My son had eating problems, and while this is getting better in his teen years, early on it was hard to keep the weight up. Enter mashed potatoes and gravy on his plate every meal. It helped keep some meat on his bones and tasted great in the process. This one however is not good and tastes horrible. Skip this product in favor of another.
Laura S.
LaGrange
Love all of the Knorr products! This brown gravy is my favorite, by far. It’s a great value and not expensive at all. I use it for my mashed potatoes. I buy it from our local Kroger grocery store.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I love brown gravy, it makes grill steak taste so much better and adds such a comforting flavor for me and I just love it on rice, beef, potatoes. Almost anything tastes better with gravy.
Maddie F.
Willmar, MN
This perfect when you don't want to go through the hassle of trying to make gravy from scratch! My only complaint is I don't think it makes as much at it says I find for a family of 6 we need three packets to have enough.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
This is really good gravy if you put it on a crock pot pot roast. It's very easy to make and doesn't have too salty of a flavor. We never really buy packaged gravy but this one tastes really good.
Stephanie P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Delicious! Put in a pot with water and make hot turkey sandwiches, or hot roast beef sandwiches. You can also leave it in the crock pot. Great flavor
erin b.
Parkville, MD
I love the knorr gravy mixes. As a mom of 4 I try to keep dinner as easy as possible. These gravy are flavorful and simple to make.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I like making this gravy for mashed potatoes OR gravy over egg noodles!! It tastes so delicious and its very easy to make.
Amanda F.
I love these. It makes making gravy so much easier. I don't mind making it from scratch but why? If you don't have too.

Kohl's