Knorr® Cilantro Minicubes uploaded by Cristina M.

BY KNORR #94 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

No fresh cilantro? No problem! Add the great taste of cilantro to your recipes with Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes Seasoning. Just crumble and sprinkle in your favorite foods, whether soups, chicken, beef, pork, seafood or vegetables.

Buy on Walmart
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
When I don’t have fresh cilantro and need some for a recipe, this does the trick! Obviously, it will never be better than fresh cilantro, but it helps having in the kitchen just in case. Definitely try it out! Also, a little goes a long way! Casually add to your recipe. You can break the cube or pulverize it and use gradually.
Rita W.
I purchased this on a recent Amazon Prime Now order, as it was very affordable and looked like a good cooking tool. I used this cilantro seasoning to add to chicken when cooking fajitas, and it gave a nice, authentic Mexican taste to my dinner. Since then, I have used it to add to stews, and crock pot meals, and it gives a nice jolt of flavor. Cilantro is one of those unique herbs that truly needs to be fresh to have the special pizazz in food, but these cubes are a great substitute to use in Mexican dishes, and to season everyday dinners, if you don't have fresh cilantro.
Beth A.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried this in the past and wasn't thrilled. Recently, I have Been doing fresh cilantro and lime. I'd try it again and add minced lime zest. I bet it'd be good in sour cream or added to chicken in tacos etc. I like softer cubes, but knowing what I know now, I'd give them another chance.
Jasmine C.
Vista, CA
Love using these mini cubes in my soups I cook for my daughter. It’s super affordable. You can buy it at dollar tree. Gives a good flavor to your food!
Brittany J.
I love cilantro. everybody might think I'm wierd but i could eat this regular and flavor my food with it. its perfect when your making mexican food.
Maura N.
The minicubes are so strong in flavor that is surprising. I didn't expect it from such a small thing. Tried chipotle and garlic one too.
Stephanie  P.
Cilantro is my favorite flavor in salsa, and other dishes. I love using it, and I love the smell of it too. These cubes are awesome.
Pam E.
This gives food such an amazing taste! If you make spaghetti red sauce just add one if this and it’s a game changer! So good!!!
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
These are so cute and very versatile when in the kitchen! I love that they don't take up a lot of cabinet space either!
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
I love these I have used them in many different dishes from soups to rice and pasta dishes I love the flavor it adds!