Knorr® Cilantro Minicubes uploaded by Luli V.Knorr® Cilantro Minicubes uploaded by Cristina M.

BY KNORR

No fresh cilantro? No problem! Add the great taste of cilantro to your recipes with Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes Seasoning. Just crumble and sprinkle in your favorite foods, whether soups, chicken, beef, pork, seafood or vegetables.

Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a perfect buy when you only need a little of cilantro. The fresh batch tends to go old in 2-3 days and this saves the day when the fresh batch is old. Great flavor are pretty good packaging. Great Price as well
Leslie T.
I keep this in my pantry as an emergency seasoning because I like cilantro, but I never remember or think to buy it when I'm at the store (not high on the priority list). I recently made enchiladas and wanted Spanish rice, but couldn't find the seasoning I needed so instead, I tossed a cube of cilantro and added some lime juice to the rice and it turned out perfectly!
Maria De Jesus B.
When I don't have time to buy fresh, Knorr's Cilantro cubes are always an excellent alternative to fresh cilantro. They are a perfect mini size and I am able to mix them easily with my ingredients. I always use them when I'm making tacos, enchiladas and tostadas! The great taste of cilantro when you can't buy fresh! <3
AB B.
I rarely use cilantro so the cubes work perfectly. They taste exactly like the fresh herb. I use a little as the flavor is strong. Knorr cubes last a REALLY long time when stored properly, like in a sealed container or baggie. Will buy again & recommend you do too!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Same goes for this product as the garlic one! It’s very easy to use and when i Tun out of fresh cilantro i just plop this right in and it gives the EXACT SAME flavor! You need it for rice ? Meat? Soup? Test it out it gives a great flavor and best of all no mess!
April G.
Columbus , TX
I’m a great fan of adding fresh cilantro to my rice. Downside to using the fresh cilantro is that I don’t use it all therefore, it goes bad. I found that these small cubes have saved me from tossing the cilantro away. It’s the perfect size to season my rice!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a quick and easy side to whip up for dinner. I wouldn't call it extremely healthy it is a processed item. You can purchase these at retail stores anywhere. This flavor was okay but there are many good flavor a they have out there. This product was a nice side to have with our dinner
Shar E.
Palmdale , CA
Purchased at: Target
I grew up in a Hispanic household, we used the chicken broth mini cubes for rice, stews, soups and much more. These Cilantro cubes give it an extra special touch. I love using it in soups and in my cilantro lime rice
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Love this brand and herb! Easy to use and easy to work with. We typically find these products at Walmart. I love these products for my soups and I would recommend these to everyone. My favorite part is that this product comes in different flavors!
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
I use this when I don’t have fresh cilantro mostly in Spanish rice. It dissolves nicely and has a subtle taste of the real thing. It’s cheap and is a good substitute if you don’t have the fresh cilantro on hand

Amazon