GroceryPantryKnorr
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder

Knorr® Chicken Seasoning Powder

KNORR seasoning powders are prepared from premium quality real ingredients and can be used for stir frying, marinating & seasoning purpose. They can also be used for making soups.

How to use

To boost the flavour of your dish, sprinkle 1 tbsp whilst cooking OR to prepare stock, dissolve 2 heaped tbsp (20g) to 1 litre of boiling water

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr® Chicken Seasoning Powder!
Olga E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this product and I add it everywhere. I don’t know what’s in it but it gives a great taste to any type of meal I cook. The food simply doesn’t taste as good if you don’t add it.
Jenaé  F.
Waynesville, MO
I love it! I put it in almost everything! When I make rice I add it to the water. I season my chicken with it. I season my pasta with it. It is very easy to use to much as it is full of flavor, so be careful. It is a little pricey, but if you don't mind the splurge its definitely worth it.
Yasmin H.
Austin, TX
Definitely recommend I always refer this brand to people. Very good and authentic the price is always right with all their products and the taste is amazing I would buy again and you should try it out
Noemy A.
Why is this so hard to find in stores? My mom has been using this for years and now I use it at my home too. I would really love to see a version with lower sodium but I truly love this.
Vira M.
Cedar Park, TX
I really like having this in the pantry, great seasoning and not too salty but, def have a light hand. A little goes a long way.
Alma I.
Hidalgo, TX
I mean.. I’m Mexican 🤣 although I live in the United States, and the flavour is very diferente from Mexico, I prefer the Mexican one, but! I mean I can’t go every month to buy it hahaha and the ones here not bad, si tiene buen sabor, aunque si se puede notar la diferencia
Reva C.
Pembroke, ON
Knorr® Chicken Seasoning Powder uploaded by Reva C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this seasoning. I have tried so many different types and this one is my fav Full of flavour but nots so salty. I have allergy to salt so this was just perfect for me. It tasted so delicious on the chicken bbq skewers i made for dinner last night.

Looking for your answer?