BY KNORR #5 in Chicken

Turn up the flavor in your chicken dishes with this versatile Chicken Bouillon. Use it to enhance the flavor of soups, stews, sauces, rice, vegetables, pastas, and any dishes with chicken. To make a delicious Chicken Milanese, just add a tablespoon of Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon to the breadcrumbs!

Ale B.
New Caney, TX
If you want your food to be flavorful, please believe me when I say that this is all you really need. I don't ever use salt, instead I add a spoonful of the chicken knorr to almost everything, and the flavor is 100% better. Rice, beef stews, soups, spaghetti, chicken, you name it, I add chicken knorr to it.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Growing up in a Mexican household my mom and grandma always had this un the kitchen. Perfect to add to so many things for example my family used it to add to rice or soups too add flavor.A little goes a long was so that's good and it's also affordable and a holy grail for the spices and a must have in the kitchen for me for sure. Can be found at your local grocery store and they have different sizes so can get a small container or small cubes to give it a try but I definitely think it's worth trying. And especially if your not good at adding spices to rice you can just add some of this to add flavoring and it's so good.
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
Best stuff to come by! Haven’t found anything similar that does the trick. I use this mainly when cooking rice and sometimes even sprinkle when making soup for the family. Great flavor and very affordable. A little goes along way.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I put this stuff in *everything* I cook! It’s super easy to use and adds a ton of flavor.

Two of my favorite things to make with this are:

Vietnamese seafood pho - add pho broth paste, chili and garlic oil then a pinch of the Knorr bouillon = awesome broth!

Any leafy green + garlic powder + Knorr + oil = awesome vegetable stir-fries.

However, be careful not to put too much of this since it will get pretty salty.
Chantel G.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Gluten free and tastey and flavors up well for rice and soups. This is our go to chicken flavoring other than chicken itself when needing chicken flavor for soups and Mexican rice. Inexpensive and can purchase just about any store.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
It is what it says it is. I use it in various recipes and keep a jar handy in the pantry. Occasionally I make my own chicken stock but when I don't have any or just need a tiny bit, a teaspoon of granules tossed in my dish while cooking works great. I like to add it to the rice water when it's cooking if I want a little more flavor to plain rice.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a must have if you find yourself making soup a lot of the time. I’ll even add it to other dishes to give it an extra boost of flavor. It’s super great to add to ramen too. I usually do that and it brings it to a whole new level. Yum!!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only brand of bouillon that I use.

Pros: it tastes great
Cons: sodium intake!

It’s super salty but it’s very flavorful and makes a great soup base and great flavor for rice. I’d recommend this for sure.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
For me Knorr chicken bouillon is far superior to other billions out there. It is the base of almost all my meals. Soups, stir fry, bakes, rice...the uses are endless. I love it so much my husband gave me both the chicken and the beef bouillon is the super large containers as a house warming gift.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
My go to seasoning for rice, chicken, even soups and meats. The biggest bottle is only about 8/9$. Lasts a long time. Taste super good. Mexican rice- fry rice, add water, add 2 tblsp knot, 1/2 can Tomatoe sauce, let boil, lower heat and simmer with lid about 25/30mins. Check periodically. Enjoy.

Walmart