BY KNORR #11 in Chicken

Turn up the flavor in your chicken dishes with this versatile Chicken Bouillon. Use it to enhance the flavor of soups, stews, sauces, rice, vegetables, pastas, and any dishes with chicken. To make a delicious Chicken Milanese, just add a tablespoon of Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon to the breadcrumbs!

• A quien más le gusta este sazonador yo lo uso para todo c...1 Answers
  • Could you use these instead of using chicken broth for soup?4 Answers
  • What's a great recipe to use this for chicken? 2 Answers
Maria G.
Knorr® Chicken Granulated BouillonThis stuff is really great and I love the way it gives taste to all kind of food that we make at home. For rice , soups, even a vegetable soup it's really good and I pretty much add it to most of the things we cook at home. I will always keep on using this product and recommend it to anyone how loves to cook.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really like using this to make some quick chicken broth when I'm sick! I just get some hot water and stir in about 2-3 teaspoon depending on how strong you want the flavor. It makes me feel so much better and tastes really good too
Erika M.
This is in our house all the time! We use it for everything-- for homemade chicken seasoning, to season rice, taco seasoning and soups. It's a great flavor and isn't too salty. I would recommend this to all families. It's as much a need as basic salt and pepper! Get it at Walmart!
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my ultimate favorite go to seasoning for just about everything ! From Soups, rice, chicken even to sauces!! Its conveniant to just pour into whatever ypu wamt to season amd not worry about it clumping all together in one spot!!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff! I use it In Place of bullion cubes. I put I. Rice, chicken, even when I make beans. It is the cheapest to buy a large amount at Costco, which makes sense as I use it so often! Such a money saver that way!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I saw the 35 oz available I snagged it! I go thru chicken bouillon like crazy and this stuff is the perfect flavor. It’s decently priced and I live the bulk size!! I recommend this to everyone!!
kelly m.
I always use this! Muy bueno! It has a really good taste. It lasts for a very long time and the price is very inexpensive like around 6.99 ish. It has a good flavor
Brina H.
I keep this in my pantry at all times!!!! It's priced great, and lasts a long time. This is a lifesaver during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter when I'm making larger quantities for family get togethers. No more last minute store runs because I underestimated how many cans of broth I needed for the dressing, greens/green beans, soup bases, etc... I just add a few spoonfuls to water and am good to go.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
One of the items my pantry can't be without! My brand of choice! I use this bouillon daily! Gives my food that little kick in flavor to turn out tasty and delicious! I love that I can purchase it at any of my local grocery stores and Costco. I would definitely recommend this chicken flavor bouillon.
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I use it pretty much with everything, rice, soups, picadillo, salsas, sprinkle some on vegetables before grilling, it gives a very good flavor to any food, is cheap, easy to find, I really like it, and you can tell when you don't add it to your food, it's missing something haha.. I would recommend it.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Could you use these instead of using chicken broth for soup?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's a great recipe to use this for chicken?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
A quien más le gusta este sazonador yo lo uso para todo casi pero no se q dañino es ??
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
What is the sodium intake for one serving?