Knorr Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes - 24 CT uploaded by Amanda S.

BY KNORR

Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon with Other Natural Flavor.
24 cubes. see more...

Kelsey H.
Hands down the best chicken bouillon on the market. Its a little salty, but i think thats required for bouillon. A cube in a cup of hot water is an awesome chicken soup substitute. I search for this stuff, its the only chicken bouillon i use. I would rate this higher than an A, but there's no option for that.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
When I'm running behind and need some serious flavor this is what I use ! It takes a while for standard broth to really soak in . Add to soups , chili and so many marinades to get that salty flavorful taste you love !
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great. It add so much flavor to my rice and other food. Great substitute for chicken broth. But just like the tomato bouillon it's salty. Wish they could do a reduced sodium product bouillon.
Karina L.
Pomona , CA
Love Knorr chicken bouillon been using this for a long time use it in lots of dishes, I have tried different brands but this one tops them
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I love this condiment. I can use to make all kinds of chicken 😆😉 as well as chicken noodle soup. Just delicious.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Love adding knodr chicken flavor bouillon to my rice, soup, and chicken as well. Gives my food a great flavor.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this products. It's my go to for chicken broth. It adds a ton more flavor than canned broth.
Denise R.
I love using this for my rice & also to give my vegetables flavor with butter when I steAm them
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I love this. It always gives extra flavor to my foods and has a wonderful taste
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
I use this for my soups, sauces, marinades and pilafs when I want to cook great tasting food and don't have broth on hand.