BY KNORR #51 in Soup & Broth

Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon.
As always, fat free & cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium detail.
With other natural flavor. see more...

• A quien más le gusta este sazonador yo lo uso para todo casi pero...1 Answers
  • Could you use these instead of using chicken broth for soup?3 Answers
  • What's a great recipe to use this for chicken? 2 Answers
Brina H.
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my pantry at all times!!!! It's priced great, and lasts a long time. This is a lifesaver during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter when I'm making larger quantities for family get togethers. No more last minute store runs because I underestimated how many cans of broth I needed for the dressing, greens/green beans, soup bases, etc... I just add a few spoonfuls to water and am good to go.
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I use it pretty much with everything, rice, soups, picadillo, salsas, sprinkle some on vegetables before grilling, it gives a very good flavor to any food, is cheap, easy to find, I really like it, and you can tell when you don't add it to your food, it's missing something haha.. I would recommend it.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is amazing. I always put it in my roman noodles to make it have extra flavor . Its every affordable i bought mine from winco and grocery store will probably have it . I recommend if you cook often or even if u just want more flavor in your roman noodles
Angela A.
Foodie Expert
This has been passed down to me from my mom, and my mom from her mom. It runs in the family and believe me this is great. It adds a lot of flavor with minimal use! I mostly use it for soup, but you can add it to plenty of recipes for an extra bit of taste!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Foodie Expert
The ONLY Chicken bouillon I use. The flavor is just irreplaceable. It's super seasoned, affordable, and great for so many things. I love to make Mexican rice with it. Just add water to the rice and flavor with this. Comes out perfect every time.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff for green beans! It takes a plain can of green beans and creates a totally new flavor! I've never had anyone complain after eating my green beans. My mother has done this for my whole life! I wont eat green beans without this.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I always put this seasoning on my chicken chicken soup rice almost anything it gives it a great flavor and my family loves it it's been around my family for ever I will keep buying it and passing it down to my daughter
Kenya B.
Love this chicken flavor. It goes well with rice and even noodles. The price is extremely reasonable because the flavor goes with everything. I'll be buying this again for sure.
Jenny V.
I love using this in my cook. I add this to my beans and it gives a really good flavor! My mom has been using this her whole life. I recommend trying it out.
Crystal C.
Dallas, TX
This is a absolutely great product i use it to make rice and it gives it a really good flavor i think you should totally buy this
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Could you use these instead of using chicken broth for soup?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's a great recipe to use this for chicken?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
A quien más le gusta este sazonador yo lo uso para todo casi pero no se q dañino es ??
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
What is the sodium intake for one serving?