BY KNORR #42 in Chicken

With the perfect combination of chicken flavor, onion, parsley and spices, this bouillon brings out the best flavor in your favorite dishes. Great with soups, sauces, vegetables, pasta, chicken recipes and much more.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love knorr Products but I especially love the chicken broth and I like that it comes in bigger cubes because I feel like I'm not putting so much into it and I have a big family so most of the dishes I cook take more than one of the small cubes anyway
Jess G.
Best seasoning for white rice. My family has been using it for years, I've tried a few others but always come back to this one. It has the right amount of salt in it, so don't use any salt when using knorr.
Belle A.
Best seasoning for almost everything. I like to use it in my rice and soups and in some of my chicken dinners if I want to add a bit more flavor. Grew up with this brand.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
Thi is some good seasoning for when u make chicken soups. when u wanna give your rice some good flavor. works just right with anything.
Michelle A.
I love using Knorr for just about everything, I use it in my homemade soups and in rice and vermicelli I love the flavor its perfect.
Maria L.
Knorr always has the best products to spice up my food, This product dissolves very easily in my cooking, the price seems reasonable.
veronica j.
I use it for soups, rice, meats, lasagna sauce, for almost every recipe. And help me a lot with the favor of my foods
Erika G.
I love adding it to the rice. That's how I grew up making it and it just adds so much extra amazing flavor
luz a.
Round rock, TX
We add this to everything we cook. It gives the food great flavor! It's easy to use and very economical
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This is a must have in our home pantry! It packs so much flavor and goes with just about everything.