Knorr® Chicken Cube Bouillon uploaded by yolanda H.

BY KNORR

With the perfect combination of chicken flavor, onion, parsley and spices, this bouillon brings out the best flavor in your favorite dishes. Great with soups, sauces, vegetables, pasta, chicken recipes and much more.

yolanda H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in my home since I was a child. Whether it was for chicken noodle soup or for "sopitas" Knorr Chicken Cube Bouillon gets the job done. It adds the perfect savory, salty taste.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Great for those nights that I want to make chicken noodle soup, but too lazy to make chicken stock from scratch. I just toss one of these into the pot and add additional seasoning. Easy peasy. It's also great for stews as well! Great buy for sure.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love knorr Products but I especially love the chicken broth and I like that it comes in bigger cubes because I feel like I'm not putting so much into it and I have a big family so most of the dishes I cook take more than one of the small cubes anyway
Jess G.
Best seasoning for white rice. My family has been using it for years, I've tried a few others but always come back to this one. It has the right amount of salt in it, so don't use any salt when using knorr.
Belle A.
Best seasoning for almost everything. I like to use it in my rice and soups and in some of my chicken dinners if I want to add a bit more flavor. Grew up with this brand.
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
Thi is some good seasoning for when u make chicken soups. when u wanna give your rice some good flavor. works just right with anything.
Maria L.
Knorr always has the best products to spice up my food, This product dissolves very easily in my cooking, the price seems reasonable.
Michelle A.
I love using Knorr for just about everything, I use it in my homemade soups and in rice and vermicelli I love the flavor its perfect.
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
Always use this to flavor my rice or various soups. It adds a great flavor never forget to add it to soups for better flavoring.
veronica j.
I use it for soups, rice, meats, lasagna sauce, for almost every recipe. And help me a lot with the favor of my foods