Knorr® Chicken Bouillon uploaded by Lesley D.Knorr® Chicken Bouillon uploaded by Lesley D.Knorr® Chicken Bouillon uploaded by Normae C.

BY KNORR #6 in Chicken

Easily intensify the flavor of your favorite recipes with our Chicken Bouillon, a delicious blend of chicken, onion, parsley and spices. Take dishes like our Arroz Con Rajas to the next level with this simple addition.

Buy on Walmart*
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I don't usually like using bullion cubes but these things are great. They don't have a flat salty flavor like other brands and these help enhance my soups with a bolder flavor. I like flavoring my rice with it and I love making soups so these are really handy when I don't have time to make it from scratch.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
We use chicken bouillon in pretty much every savory dish that we make. The chicken bouillon makes a great base for soups but is also good used in place of water in mashed potatoes, rice, and even tossed in the crockpot for extra flavor. Nice chicken flavor!
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
When I was first married and a new mom quick hearty meals were essential for family dinner. Korrs chicken bouillon with white rice, carrots, celery and chicken make an amazing chicken and rice soup. I definitely recommend these guys, also I use them on Ramen, instead of the packets of flavor powder that comes with it.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
This product is a convenient way to create chicken broth for soups, recipes, etc. or to flavor dishes. Unfortunately, bouillon also makes it very easy to over-salt a soup or other dish, since the bouillon itself is salty and the salt flavor concentrates as water evaporates from the pot with cooking.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
These are the very best! My 90 year old grandmother swears by these and passed on her love to me! I add these cubes to everything! They make canned green beans taste amazing and are great when you don't have any chicken broth for that soup you were planning to make! Not too salty, great flavor!!
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
Adds a nice flavor to soup or other things, and doesn't taste 'fake'. I also like the level of salt, it doesn't seem as overwhelmingly salty as some brands. It's basically a kitchen staple for the winter when I like to make soup and want to give it an easy flavor boost.
Michelle W.
I love using Knorr Chicken Bouillon for various things, such as adding flavor to a crockpot meal, as well as putting it in some boiling water to create a nice broth to start a soup, gravy, or even with rice instead of boiling rice with just plain water!
Rio I.
It's so rare for me to find seasoning mixes that I love and trust. These bullion cubes, however, really do add depth and layers of taste to whatever recipe you chose to add them too. I've added them to soup and risotto.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I just purchased this the other day actually because I ran out. I literally use the Knorr chicken bouillon with a lot of my meals. This week I used it twice, in my lemon garlic pepper chicken, and then again in my chicken fajitas! yes you can buy a knock off for cheaper, I've tried that, but you can only get this incredible taste with Knorr chicken bouillon!!