Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Sides 4.3 oz uploaded by Whitney G.Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Sides 4.3 oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY KNORR

Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Cheddar Broccoli.

Formerly Lipton®.

Spiral pasta and broccoli in a cheddar cheese sauce.

Cooks in 10 minutes.

See great recipe on back.

0g trans fat per serving.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and sodium content. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It's salt content isn't the healthiest but every now and then you want a good side dish to go with a good meal." in 1 review
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This product makes for a great side dish to most meals. I myself am a picky eater and hate broccoli but can tolerate it within this dish. When made properly, the dish is perfectly creamy and cheese! I buy this regularly and would recommend it to somebody looking for something fairly simple to make for a side dish.
Brieyanna F.
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
These Knorr pasta sides are so good and they're an affordable price so I always get a bunch when I go to the store. Sometimes I use them as a whole meal as they're good by themselves thought they're meant to be sides. The cheddar broccoli is perfectly balanced. I don't like a lot of cheese and this is perfect
Emily M.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
Easy to fix and great for those nights that you are running low on time and need to fix something fast. They do have great flavor and they are budget friendly but they have a very large sodium content. Not great for your health so if you can steer clear but in a pinch I do find myself grabbing these.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I make this for my daughter's, 12&15 yrs. old. I have to make this as a meal and not a side, because it's that delious to them. It heats up quickly in the microwave ( 2 boxes ) and I serve fruit on the side. This is one dish that I know my kids will eat and go to bed with a full belly.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I love Knorr sides. They are quick and easy and very cheap! The only problem I have is they always come out too liquidy. I follow the directions to a T, but it is always pretty liquidy. So I now adjust the liquid levels. Still love it no matter what though! Very good flavor!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these. If the kids are not around and I can get out of a big home cooked dinner I do. The broccoli and cheddar it my favorite and we always repurchase. For a dollar each they are so worth it. They are also great for backpacking trips. Would recommend!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this pasta because it has not only my favorite vegetable but it also has cheese and noodles. I would eat this by myself or as a side dish with chicken. I use this brand for a lot of pasta and rice side dishes that I cook and I love it!
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Foodie Expert
quick and easy to make. always have some left over when feeding 3 or 4 people. everyone in my family will eat it. we all like it.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this, it's a quick and easy side. Sometimes I even just make it and eat it as a snack
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Rochester, MN
Too much broccoli! Cooks fast, is a complete meal. Good prep time. Just tastes really gross
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Foodie Expert
How do you incorporate Knorr Pasta Sides into dinner time?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Foodie Expert
What recipes do you use this with?