Knorr Bouillon Cubes uploaded by Melina G.Knorr Bouillon Cubes uploaded by Jennifer J.Knorr Bouillon Cubes uploaded by Christine B.

BY KNORR

Beef Flavor Bouillon with Other Natural Flavor Caldo Con Sabor Res 1-866-KNORR-01 Product of Mexico. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love using this product on rice sopus especially on my beef stew it gives it a really good flavor !!" in 1 review
  • "I love using the chicken flavor of these bouillon cubes because they have such great flavor." in 1 review
Jessica P.
My parents use this almost for everything they cook and its really good, the only thing i would say its tht its kind of greasy and it sticks to your fingers when you try to dissolve it..
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
This is an item I grew up with my mom puts it in her soups and rice it gives it a meaty flavor I also like the chicken flavor I use it in my rice and chicken soup or just to make a broth .
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I love these boullion cubes! They are great for using with soups or gravys and a good alternative if you're out of stock/broth. I like to dissolve them in hot water and use them with ramen noodles to give it more flavor.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
I love using the chicken flavor of these bouillon cubes because they have such great flavor. Although, I do wish that they dissolved better. Instead of the cubes, I usually buy the loose powdered version.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Well I don't use this buy my momma sure does and it honestly helps food taste so much better! We have a family friend that sometimes makes food for parties that have no flavor so my mom put a little of this and bam!!!!
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I grew up with my mom using this product on our meals and i loved it. I now have enjoyed using it in my own cooking too. It gives rice, soups, and broths a great taste.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I love this stuff the flavor is great and makes a great bast for my albondegas. can add into anything for extra flavor. not expensive and a little goes a long way.
Juana R.
Fort Worth, TX
Gives a soup a kick to it! They may be hard to dissolve but it's easiest to crush it before opening and use boiling water. I always have these in my kitchen.
Yana Y.
Galloway, OH
I love this product! I don't mind that it doesn't dissolve as fast since it's not a problem for me. I'd use this to boost up the flavor of stews, soups, even water for rice or pasta. As it boils in the water, it dissolves and I just stir it around.
Valentina N.
Foodie Expert
this taste like maggi?
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the flavor of my beef base and it dissolves pretty effortlessly. However, I have always been very happy with Knorr products so am thinking about trying this when my current favorite brand is gone