Knorr Bouillon Cubes uploaded by Jennifer J.Knorr Bouillon Cubes uploaded by Melina G.
3 colors available

BY KNORR

Beef Flavor Bouillon with Other Natural Flavor Caldo Con Sabor Res 1-866-KNORR-01 Product of Mexico. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love using this product on rice sopus especially on my beef stew it gives it a really good flavor !!" in 1 review
  • "I love using the chicken flavor of these bouillon cubes because they have such great flavor." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
My parents use this almost for everything they cook and its really good, the only thing i would say its tht its kind of greasy and it sticks to your fingers when you try to dissolve it..
Suidolem M.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like this, makes it so easy when I need beef stock. I use this for rice dishes, stews, soups and etc. There is so many uses. It helps make any dish more flavorful.
Kenny R.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Knorr bouillon cubes. I use them to flavor all kinds of dishes. These are an absolute must for the pantry!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Foodie Expert
I love this product!!! It's very inexpensive and I use the tomato one the most to make Spanish rice!!! It's so easy!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
I have this and I use all the time especially when I do beef stews or soups. give your food such a great flavor.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I love these boullion cubes! They are great for using with soups or gravys and a good alternative if you're out of stock/broth. I like to dissolve them in hot water and use them with ramen noodles to give it more flavor.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
This is super useful! It requires boiling water though. Doesn't work if you put the cube in cold water, unfortunately.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I love using these, I use the chicken cube when I am boiling my potatoes. It gives soup a really great flavor as well.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up with my mom using this product on our meals and i loved it. I now have enjoyed using it in my own cooking too. It gives rice, soups, and broths a great taste.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
this taste like maggi?
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the flavor of my beef base and it dissolves pretty effortlessly. However, I have always been very happy with Knorr products so am thinking about trying this when my current favorite brand is gone