BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
krista v.
Wonderful and amazing good and great price love the flavor and the ease of use it allows me
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I use the knorr beef bouillon in my ground beef with potatoes. my family loves the flavor.
Ashlee S.
I use beef bouillon when I make green beans and boy is it good. I love the flavor it gets.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I trully love this to make my beef! the taste is very amazing and yumi!! 100% recommended
Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY
So much flavor at a great price! These are always the bouillon cubes that I reach for!
Karnicsha M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only bouillon that I go to! it's very flavorful and goes a very long way
Lisa B.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I add this to everything! Just adds the extra kick and flavor to so many dishes
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
This is a cooking essential. It makes seasoning broths and soups insanely easy!
Tamaira A.
Inez, KY
The overall taste is good. It's very salty and high in sodium. Worth the price.
Damicel L.
Irving, TX
I use. This. Alll thee time this is perfect for steak and beef goooood stuff!!!