BY KNORR #5 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I use this to make homemade gravy. It taste great with all of my recipies. It's also very easy to use!
Lizbeth C.
I can never go with out beef bouillon. This is used very often in my house. I go crazy if I don't have
brenda a.
Sauce that I go to when I do any stew. The flavor is very really and you can add the amount desire.
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD
R these really give out a great beef flavor without all the salty taste. Good for soups and stews.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
I love using this to make beef stock for soups and other dishes for my family everyone enjoys it
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my go-to any time I need a gravy and don't have a gravy pack. It always serves ya purpose
Luz C.
I love love using this for my beef stew for my soups it has a great taste I reall enjoy using it
Julianny K.
Spring Lake, NC
I love the flavor in my food. Is very good sazon. In my soups and beefs. The taste is very good
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Easy to use packets. Work great with whatever you want to use them in and have a great flavor.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
A staple to keep in the spice cabinet! Love using it to make gravy! Or pop one in a pot roast!