BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
This is the only buillion brand that I will buy. Makes it easy to make home made soups, stews and other meals.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
Use this to make soup or rice this really gives a kick of flavor to your foods it's a must have in the kitchen
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Great packets for just the right amount full of flavor and use it all the time for soups graies and flavoring
Chelse L.
Works great in so many dishes but salty overall it is a decent product and versatile ive used it a few times
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love using these flavors cubes. these things are potent. Just one gives you food full of flavor.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great beef bouillon flavor. I use a couple cubes every time I make a roast for a little bit of extra flavor!
Jessica W.
These are the only beef bouillon cubes I use. They have the perfect flavor and are not at all overly salty.
Rose C.
I use these but it seems it takes too many to make the taste be there. I like it but have to use to many
Lizbeth C.
I can never go with out beef bouillon. This is used very often in my house. I go crazy if I don't have
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I use this to make homemade gravy. It taste great with all of my recipies. It's also very easy to use!