BY KNORR #5 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Vickie H.
Louisville, KY
Love this product, it add a lot of flavor to many different dishes. It's easy to mix in and blends very well. Great flavor!
tammy c.
This are one of my favorite things to cook with. There's so many different things to use it in. One of my favorite is gravy
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
I use this stuff for many reason, also the chicken flavor. These make great seasonings and touch ups on different dishes.
DANIELLE G.
San Antonio, TX
When I was younger I had no idea Knorr existed! Now with a family of my own, Knorr bouillons are a must for every meal.
Chelsea M.
Buckeye , AZ
I love adding these to meals to give our food more flavor. They are also very affordable and easy to find in the store.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cooking product! I put it in almost %80 of my cooking and it gives it such a nice taste! Family loves it!
Nettiejo H.
You can't make stew without it. It adds a bit of flavor that is hard to miss. Also throw one in a pot of green beans
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I live using this when i make sopita for me and my brothers. they love it, and it add the right amount of flavor!
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
I use this in most of my cooking to replace salt and it's amazing! It's adds a salty taste with rich meaty flavor
nicole m.
Waxahachie, TX
I love these cubes that they disolve wonderful and add that great beef flavor to the homemade dishes we create.