BY KNORR #5 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
My mother in law seriously uses this to season EVERY SINGLE THING. Not complaining though because it makes everything taste awesome.
Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
This is not one our favorites I have others that I enjoy way more... I'll use just about anything when in need but choose not to...
Ridge E.
N Little Rock, AR
A little expensive but preferably this is the only bouillon I buy. It makes better prime rib sauce than any other brand I know of.
KIRAN S.
Knorr is the best brand out there. My favorites in the bouillon flavor is beef and chicken. You can never go wrong in buying Knorr.
Isadora B.
It's been used in my family for years and years along with the chicken and tomatoe flavor. It adds the perfect touch to every dish
Jenifer H.
Love that this comes in options other than a cube! Many of my recipes call for teaspoons/tablespoons and this makes it much easier'
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
These are perfect for country style meals and to make gravy. A little cube with lots of flavor. I also love them in the crockpot.
Meagan H.
The knorr beef and chicken bouillon cubes are packed with just the right amount of flavor to complete any soup, gravy, or stock.
Teena M.
Elk Horn, KY
I use knorr beef and chicken in a lot of soups and stews and even in my roast and everyone says that it is the best tasting food.
Elizabeth S.
Fontana, CA
My mom uses this a lot. She says it gives our food a great flavor and I can't disagree with her I love when she cooks. Lol 😍😍😍😍