BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
Rhiannon G.
Knorr need bouillon is what we use for beef stock when making many different recipes! it is tasty and works well especially for beef stroganoff and a roast!
Nora Q.
I used to always use this on my ramen to give it an extra hint of flavor.
As a kid my mom used it in all of her broths. Always had such a rich flavor.
Vivian G.
I love to use this for a base to my beef stew or to make pinto beans. It has a hearty flavor and makes any dish taste great. Great for marinades too.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Starting buying this instead of beef broth. Soo much cheaper. Which I did it earlier and taste great with lots of less sodium. I have every flavor.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adds so much flavor. no need to purchase broth when you have this. adds so much flavor to soups rice and many types of recipes
Katie M.
I mix these in with almost every crockpot meal I make. It intensifies the flavors and adds a little to the ones that can turn out bland.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Of the boulllion is have tried, this is definitely my favorite powdered! I like the flavor of the broth especially more than some others.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Knorr Beef Bouillon is a great season to put onto your food, I like cooking soup with the Knorr Beef Bouillon it adds life to my soup.
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I thought this was ok I needed so many to get the flavor I needed . I just want to use less to get a bowler taste expecially for broth
Ana Milena G.
I prefer to do it myself sauces at home, but when I'm hurry these sauces are an excellent choice, they are delicious and saves time.