BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
Knorr Beef Bouillon is a tasty ingredient in much of my cooking. It adds flavor to soups and stews. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because it's so high in sodium. I wish they made a low sodium version.
Krystal T.
Knorr is my go to for any flavor broth. It adds great flavor without an over saltiness to anything. I use it in soups, broths, gravey's and anything else I want to have a kick
Christina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Knorr Beef Bouillon is something I like to use for many soups as well as general recipes. It has a bold flavor and dissolves easily. I enjoy drinking the bouillon broth plain a lot and find this container preferable over the cubes.
Jaime C.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband loves to make a really great tasting beef stew at least once a week, and this product provides that extra depth of flavor his stew needs, each and every time.
Amber H.
New Bedford, MA
This is the best way to go when you want to have beef broth. It's easy and taste so good, also you can decide if you want to dilute it so there isn't so much salt.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
Knorr beef bouillon has a natural taste that is a very suitable replacement to pre-made broth and also homemade broth (because I don't have time to make a bone broth).
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I used this today and I love how it gives you a beefy meaty taste to your foods. I use the chicken ones also and I use both simultaneously just to make sure my food is tasty and not bland.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I need this in my kitchen. I can't be without this. My cooking would be extremely lackluster without this. Easy to make broth. I sprinkle a little for seasoning.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
Perfect for additional flavor of any vegetable or soup. Has a great taste without being too salty. Put a single cube into a can of green beans and they are perfect!
Heather S.
Steens, MS
Great to have on hand to add flavor to any stew or soup. Gives that extra something that makes your slow-roasted crockpot dishes just a little more flavorful.