BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
Karen H.
I like Knorr beef bouillon it has a nice flavor to it. I do have another brand that I prefer more but this is good as well so this would be my second choice as far as bouillon goes. It's great for making stew or soup and for flavoring gravy.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Knorr is my go to brand for bouillon cubes. I love this stuff and even enjoy drinking just the broth when I'm sick or its super cold outside. I've taken it to work with me in my Thermos.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I have been using the Knorr brand for years and have only had good experiences with it. I feel like it is NOT that healthy due to the salt content but the price point is great along with the taste. I would recommend this product for creating flavorful dishes.
Eula T.
Somerset, KY
Excellent for any deer or elk meat. While cooking just treat it like a beef roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. Add your beef bouillon with the suggested amount of water. Slow roast for a delish dinner.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
This is a great product to use when you're trying to make a beef stew I have also used it for beef and potatoes recipe such a great ingredient in makes the food taste delicious.
Beatriz R.
Any of the Knorr Suiza bouillons have been part of my mother's cooking and now mine whenever I want to give flavor to my rice and caldos! They make any food to taste delicious.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This stuff have way too much sodium. Yikes. Since realizing this a few years ago I have looked for other bullion options with less sodium, artificial ingredients, and msg.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Knorr beef bouillon is a staple item in our house. I've used this brand for years. The quality and flavor are perfect! It's easy to use and we just love it! We use it for several different things.
barbie t.
Dallas, GA
I use the Knorrs Beef Bouillon in so many different recipes, I try to always keep two or three bottles of these around for meals and I also love these when I am sick.
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
Knorr Beef Bouillon is a tasty ingredient in much of my cooking. It adds flavor to soups and stews. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because it's so high in sodium. I wish they made a low sodium version.